eBay item...

Hee hee hee, haw haw! I won't be buying it anytime soon, but sometimes that stuff can sell if you get the right weirdoes to look at it. ;)

The father of one of my good friends put their family's "Bad luck" up for sale on eBay a year or two ago. He had a description of all the bad luck they'd suffered over the years (and believe me, they've had some bad luck), along with a plea that someone buy their bad luck so they could move on with their lives. He also had a note stating that he had set the reserve price very high, because he "will not sell this bad luck to anyone who can't afford to lose everything they have." Some reporters apparently found out about it, and they started getting calls from radio stations and reporters across the country wanting interviews. The starting bid for his bad luck was $1.00, and by the time eBay shut the auction down (due to the fact that there was no "real" item) it had gone up over $100 (reserve price still not met). Then Vern's father put it back up on eBay along with a shiny box to "store the bad luck in." It was taken down again before the auction ended, but it had gone up to $200 the second time (reserve not met). He never got a chance to sell it, but their luck is finally getting better. And they even had their 15 minutes of fame! :D

A devil in a potato chip, eh? Who knows if it could sell...

-Biridox

<LMAO> Sure, Brian, why not? Lint is one of the most versitile substances on Earth... :b

Oh wow, Krystal, that's interesting! Too bad they couldn't complete the auction... some people are silly enough to buy stuff like that (I'm sure hoping so for my potato chip! :b ).

Anyway, nobody's bid on it yet, but we've had 41 visitors. :lol Like I said to my dad, at the very worst, we lose $.70 and gain a snack. :D

... Mike. ^_^