Effective Tonight

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
As of tonight, 4-21-04, I officially resigned from Quantum Realities Productions and Darker Projects for reasons of my own choosing.

Brian, Aurora has asked if you would please take down the site for the Radio Files. I guess because I'm not going to be there, that it's not going to be produced any more.

Thanks for doing such an awesome job with it. I appreciate it greatly.

Aurora says thanks for everything as well, but that she'd like it to be taken down.

I will be going to another audio production: Dream Reality Productions. Just wanted to let the group know.

Thanks

MJ

I've already told MJ in private message that I wish her well in her new endeavors.

As far as the Radio Files.. I've changed my mind Brian. If you could please keep them up? I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet but I will let everyone know in the coming days.

Thank you for your patience. :)

Aurora

Well, I was also going to say... it would be a shame to allow the audios that have already been done to just vanish. Plus, I wouldn't want the CD covers that Gelf and I did go to waste... :b

All joking aside, I understand and support your decision, MJ. I'm sure things will work out for all involved. Just give it some time, everyone...

Ladies,

I would be glad to discuss this off the board if necessary. As was the agreement when I created the new site, I am a partner in this group so taking it down would be partly my decision and that is not what should happen. These folks have done a lot of great work and it should be displayed.

What's going on girls? IM or email me please. :(

No Way

What? No way. Absolutely not.

OK, I'm going to try and be cool here. MJ, Aurora, I'm not entirely sure what's going on. But, Brian should definitely NOT remove the Radio Files section of his site. If anything, you two could ask him to remove the files that you're responsible for (things you've written, produced, etc...). But the section itself, in my opinion, should remain.

I fully intend to carry on with audio plays, even if I have to produce them myself. Brian has provided an incredible display for what's being accomplished with these things. Without that section, the rest of us have no way of sharing our work with other fans.

I think I should probably continue this rant in private. I really don't want to start a public fight.

In Peace,
Shane

STOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't take these stories down!!!!!!!!!!

It has to live!!!!!
It must live!!!!!!

Lets everybody calm down and take a few deep breaths.

This place has to stay up!

Hell maybe we can all help keep it going.
A combo of Quantum Realties, Darker Projects and Dream Reality Productions. I want to see this place thrive!

And I want to see MJ part of it!

Come on MJ please stay... I begging here. I'm on bended knee in the dirt. I'm pleading.

COME ON!!!!!
PLEASE!!!!!!!

Don't leave me stuck doing Doctor Who and Star Wars.. I'll have to kill myself!

ELB

Re: STOPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The plays and the site will not be taken down permanently.

I am in discussion with MJ and Aurora by email to figure out how it will proceed and what it will be called (if something different). But all work that has been given to the site now will remain as it is.

I have removed the pages of the site except for the opening flash and a page detailing that the site is down until I reopen it on Sunday.

Just didn't want anyone to worry that your work has been lost.

Okay

Alright, I am honestly confused here. I guess I wasn't clear in my last post in this thread.

I had no intention of not making any more QL fan audios. There was for a little while, out of shock, when I asked MJ to relay that message but once I got over that shock I did post to this board that the site would remain but I just needed a little time to figure out what I was going to do.

Again, I repeat, I am not quitting the QL Fan Audios!! *laugh* I'm already working on several plans. I just need a day or so to work on them!! So please, guys, be patient ok?

Thanks,

Aurora

Re: Okay

The Radio Files WILL reopen this Sunday!

There will be a few minor changes... but it will open the door for even more plays to be produced and listened to.

Actors, fans, writers, and producers of the shows.... there will be great opportunities for you all in the future!

See you at the reopening on Sunday...

OUTSTANDING NEWS, Brian!

Glad to hear everything is cool again. From what I've been hearing, we have some HUGE new scripts coming!

And, I'm happy to say that I'll still be portraying Sam. I actually can't wait to get started.

In Peace,
Shane

Re: ...

I'm glad to hear that too. I'm still a bit confused over the new changing of the guard as far as the 3 different companies are concerned, but I'll have to ask about that over at those groups.

I agree... everyone just needs to take time, breathe, and work out their problems or concerns, as the case may be. A ship is only as strong as the person (or persons) who captain it.

I agree with you there, Damon. :)

And Shane, you are absolutely right! It's a good thing that sweet baby of yours is coming home soon! (couldn't help myself... as far as I'm concerned, she's my adopted angel)

Hehehe... just you wait and see guys... it's going to be great! :)

MJ

I got this great idea for one MJ. Sam leaps into a tree.... Okay mayeb not a tree.... A duck.... Cow maybe? Maybe a small frog. Okay now I'm just getting silly.