Will Al's personality change in the new film?

Craig

Project QL Intern
Aug 26, 2005
South Shields
So since Al had something but right that once went wrong (Mirror Image) does that mean Al will be different now. For example in the show we all know how he was a womaniser and had many wifes. But since Beth was his one, true love does that mean he won't be looking at other woman. Because I often found his dialogue to Sam about woman pretty amusing and I hope they don't take the element out of the show.

Craig said:
So since Al had something but right that once went wrong (Mirror Image) does that mean Al will be different now. For example in the show we all know how he was a womaniser and had many wifes. But since Beth was his one, true love does that mean he won't be looking at other woman. Because I often found his dialogue to Sam about woman pretty amusing and I hope they don't take the element out of the show.

Yeah, I know, its 3 months later, but I didn't find it until now. Al's always going to be devoted to Beth, you as my best friend and I say, "You can always go windowshopping, but you just can't buy anything". Al will be married, but not blind, hehe.

Samantha Beckett