I found one of the Easter Eggs!

A

Avilos Mot

As it says on the back of the DVD there are "Hidden messages from Scott Bakula and Dean Stockwell to 'Leapers' ". On the first disk go to the Languages part of the menu. Go to Francais under Subtitles. Press your Left arrow button. A hidden image of silhouette of Sam leaping will appear. Press enter. There is a small clip of Dean talking about getting a Star on the Walk of Fame on his birthday and him thanking the fans for paying for it. I have not found the other easter eggs yet.

Just found another one!

I just but the first DVD in my DVD-ROM on my Computer. I noticed for that first Easter egg I posted I did not even have to do what I needed to on my regular DVD player. Just moving the mouse over the menu caused the symbol to appear. So I checked on the episode list menu. There is a another hidden symbol, which goes to a clip of Scott talking about the fans. I am not sure how to access this on a normal DVD player. I not sure either if that is the last easter egg.

Oh, Boy! Another one!

Well doing the same thing that caused me to find the second one, there is another hidden clip on disk one. Go to the Bonus Features menu. There is the same symbol hidden again, it leads to a clip of Scott warning people that his episode introductions reveal details about the episodes. That they may spoil the episodes if you have never seen them before. He suggests you may want to watch them afterwards. Checking the other two disks there does not seem to be any more hidden features.

Re: Oh, Boy! Another one!

D'oh!!! I didn't think of looking under the Language/Subtitles. Last week, I had only found the 2 messages from Scott on that first disc and just assumed that there was no hidden message from Dean. I'll have to go back and look when I get some time this week. (After all, I would like to watch them all again! :D )

Thanks for that! If anyone else finds any more hidden messages, on either Disc 1 or the other two discs, please let me know!

Thanks!

Wow, thanks for these. I shall happily go a-huntin' when my DVDs arrive!!! :)

Now why do I suspect I'll go looking for Dean's egg first? :evil

Thanks I thought I was missing something

Thanks folks. I got mine yesterday thru Amazon and just devoured it. I went thru all 3 discs and couldn't find anything. Why do I have a feeling that Dean and Scott were behind where these things are located. It doesn't surprise me that Dean's is on the French subtitle concidering he lived in Paris and speaks French.

Azrael

Locations of the "Easter Eggs"

Actually, that's one of the three that's already been found...

I've been highlighting every single option, moving the cursor this way and that, and I think those are the only three "hidden" messages:

If you want to find them on your own, then don't read any further!​

Episode Index, highlight "Menu" in the bottom row and press the Right arrow key: Scott thanks the fans for their support...

Bonus Materials, highlight "A Kiss With History" and press the Right arrow key: Scott says to watch the episodes first, before watching the bonus features...

Languages, highlight "Fran?ais" underneath "Subtitles" and press the Left arrow key: Dean thanks the fans for his Star on Hollywood Boulevard...

Those are all on Disc 1, and I don't think there's anything else to find on the other 2 discs.

Woo-hoo!!

Got my set on Tuesday and it's fabulous! :) :) :)

One question. What happened to Deborah Pratt? She was talking about all the recording she was doing for the DVD, but there isn't a trace of her anywhere on this. Did she have a falling out with DPB again?

Whoops...

Sorry, I posted this under the Easter egg thread by mistake. I'm "leaping" it to a different thread now.