The Week Of......................

Classical Theories

Project QL Intern
Sep 13, 2007
Orlando, Florida
www.marcblee.org
Last night (Monday), I journeyed to the convention hotel to meet up with Bex, risa, Brad and Zoe. 4 Australians who are a credit to their people. We spent time in the hotel bar (SPLASH, an awesomely cool bar!) and got to know each other. I drove an hour from my location to hang out and it was well worth it even though I was falling asleep on the freeway getting back.
:hair

Needless to say, THESE GUYS ROCK! Zoe's a nut! Bex is gorgeous! Risa is very cool and funny and Brad.....well let's say Brad is beyond cool. He surpassed it!
:cheers

We went to DENNY's after our drinks (yeah we mixed pancakes with our beer) and harassed our waiter (Amber) till she couldn't stand it no more. She didn't want us to leave. Almost got a date outta it too! (Dangit!!) :smokin

Using the gps to locate the nearest DENNY's was fun but worked! I think we broke a few traffic laws :moon due to wrong turns but we arrived nonetheless.

Laughing, joking, playing like school children; this is what I needed! These tired old bones can't take much of this world's depression and it looks like LEAP BACK will fill a prescription we ALL need right now. :nut

WOW! If this is any indication of what the rest of you are like, I think I'm about to be overwhelmed with coolness! :bow:bow:bow

I hadn't expected the fun to begin so early! It has and it rocks!!!

C'mon in folks! The water's fine!!!! :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

Yeah Marc was alright too, wouldn't go as far as saying he was a credit to your people though:roflmao:

We had a great time too Marc, thankyou again.

Ris and Bec