California Fires

leaper1

PQL Security Staff
Staff member
Sep 1, 2002
Bedford, England
Just to say our thoughts and prayers are with anyone living in the area of the devastating fires we've been hearing about on the news.

Hope everyone is safe.

Thank you.

I was lucky enough not to have my house burned down or have to evacuate, but it was still scary that we could have. The worst part for me was all the smoke in the air; there were days that very healthy people were cautioned not to go outside without painter's masks on. :x Rainy weather (and I've always loved Winter the best!!!) never looked so good before. Most of the fires have been put out, at least around the Mt. Shasta area, I think.

Your thoughts are appreciated.

I'm with leaper1. I hope everyone is okay who lives in California and that the fires claim no more lives. My thoughts with everyone always.

Take care.

Yikes, I didn't even realize there were fires in northern California. I thought they were in the south. The news has been so dominated by the election and the financial crash that I haven't even heard much about it.

Glad you're okay, ohboy!

Glad to hear that you're okay, OhBoy. Hope you stay safe.

I've heard of the fires but they're not where I'm at.

The news today says that L.A. is more or less surrounded by a mass of bush fires.
So once again I say that our thoughts and prayers are with all the souls who reside in that area.
May the crisis soon be over.

:nut

Mass communication such as the media is amazing. I haven't even heard about it, and I live in the same state.

However, I agree with leaper1. I hope that damage is minimal, and that no one, or as few people as possible if it can't be helped, gets hurt. I also think we need some more good rains...