A question for Brian.

isz

Project QL Intern
Jun 4, 2007
Jerusalem,Israel
Other than the QL forums here i also active on the Quantum Leap's board at IMDB.com.
Now,one of the posters writing there told me she tried to register to Alsplace 3 times,already, and .according to her,she was never been confirmed or got a response from the site about her registeration request.
So i would like to ask...what might be the reasons for someone not to be confirmed(or get any answer) at your site? May it be something in her computer or in her Internet Nevigator?

Thank you.

When someone registers, the forum sends out an email with a link to click for verification. If your friend never got that email, it's likely her ISP is blocking it or it could be any number of issues, really. She needs to add quantumleap-alsplace.com to her safe list. Also, she can email me directly and I can help if that doesn't work.

I also screen new members email addresses. If it's something off the wall - or looks like a spam bot or spammer (I've learned almost all the tricks they use now) - I'll just boot them before they get a chance lol. If she's got a crazy email address, it could be the case also. Just have her try again and ask her to email me if it doesn't work then.

Would love to have more folks from that board stop by and check us out!

I also screen new members email addresses. If it's something off the wall - or looks like a spam bot or spammer (I've learned almost all the tricks they use now) - I'll just boot them before they get a chance lol. If she's got a crazy email address, it could be the case also. Just have her try again and ask her to email me if it doesn't work then.
Yeah I also tried first time with my oldest emailaccount and got the message that this email was banned by the admin.
luckily i tried an other account and it worked :wavey