Volunteer Duty Rota - Update

EmmaCMF

Project QL Intern
Thank you to those of you who responded to confirm your willingness to steward at the convention.

I'm finalising the duty rota, and hope to e-mail it to you Sunday evening. You will also receive a hard copy when you register at the convention. I've tried to limit your duties to one/two hours a day (unless you know me, in which case, I've taken advantage:lol), so that you miss as little as possible. I've also ensured that no attendee is on duty from around 12pm Sunday, as I know nobody will want to miss our headline stars.

As our volunteer schedule is now close to finished, we are no longer accepting pre-registration volunteers. However, we will have a Gopher sign up sheet at registration, as we need people to act as runners to call rows during autograph sessions, etc, so we would appreciate you signing up when you collect your registration materials.

Thank you, and see you all soon!

Haven't received my duty rota yet, but since you said "HOPE TO", I'm guessing things didn't go as planned. :)
Hope to receive it today, so I can check it out before leaving. Otherwise, I guess it'll be a surprise!

I'm really sad I couldn't be there, but:

If you're ever planning something like this again, let me know :)
I'll save up for it and come early to help. I'm a decent all-rounder and happy to do anything from sweeping floors to helping with hooking up your sound or video system. 8)