729 Liberation of Louise

Liberation of Louise

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Liberation of Louise
August 26, 1987

Glenford, Arizona

Sam is unable to stop the feelings of terror bleeding through from the battered wife he leaps into, which hampers his ability to defend himself. Sam has to hang on in her life just long enough for her to take charge of it. Sam, of course, does help that along for her.

Written by: Peta Stanford

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as an 8. (This was a good story. It is a good read.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good story. Sam has dealt with abusive nozzles before, but never as the victim. Normally defending himself isn't a problem, but it is with the mind merging.

Sam sure does seem to be leaping into a lot of women lately, as well as get a lot more free time with Al. I enjoyed this episode, including Sam standing up to the man at the end of the story, and helping his host at the same time. I also think its a good touch to continue to have Al think about Gooshie, which is very realistic and really gives some depth to Al's character.