732 Vietnam Revisited, Part I

Vietnam Revisited, Part I

• 4 ? This episode was great! I will definitely tell others about it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 ? This episode was good. It was worth reading.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Vietnam Revisited, Part I

(Leap date not mentioned; est. 1967 ? 1971)
Jungles of Vietnam

The backdrop in this leap is a POW camp in Vietnam during the War. Both Sam and Al witness unimaginable atrocities as they struggle to find a reason why Sam is there in the enemy's body.

Written by: Katherine Freymuth & C. E. Krawiec

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 10. (This was an excellent story! It's one of my personal favorites.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
:\ I enjoyed this story very much,I've always wondered about
how it was like for Al when he was a prisoner.I like how you wrote about the younger Al and how the older Al felt about
his enemy.

I know I reviewed this before but how does Dr.beeks expect Al
to react.The VC didn't believe in fair treatment of prisons hell
thats an understatement.I also believe Beeks didn't know what
she was talking about.

Oh my god I felt for this story this was really well written with such power feeling into it. I felt for Al and Sam in this the anger and the pain those poor things and Sam having the breakdown at the end of part one that was really heart breaking I can see Sam really have a breakdown there having to hit Al and watching the horror that went on there. Al was so sweet sitting with him the entire night I bet if Al wasnt a hologram he would have held sam til he cried it out.

AlyssaCalavicci said:
Oh my god I felt for this story this was really well written with such power feeling into it. I felt for Al and Sam in this the anger and the pain those poor things and Sam having the breakdown at the end of part one that was really heart breaking I can see Sam really have a breakdown there having to hit Al and watching the horror that went on there. Al was so sweet sitting with him the entire night I bet if Al wasnt a hologram he would have held sam til he cried it out.

Speaking for myself and my co-writer, Katherine Freymuth, I'm glad you enjoyed Vietnam, Revisited, Part One.

Eleiece Krawiec :)

Quite an emotionally taxing leap for both the leaper and the hologram. I'm hoping that the issue gets resolved in the end, and Al makes peace with the situation.