Happy Easter everybody!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
Hope the Easter bunny leaped in last night!

starlog3.jpg

And for those that celebrate Easter for the real reason, it's a great day to be thankful for Jesus' sacrifice.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks for the easter wishes, yes I am thankful and I do celebrate easter for the real reason, it was a nice one this year, not too much running around. And to everyone in this community, wherever in the world you are, hope your Easter was special and you didn't eat too much chocolate like me.

May the blessings of the risen Lord be with you all this Easter.

Yes, I celebrate for the real reason - otherwise I wouldn't celebrate at all.

It's actually the toughest holiday on a reformed chocoholic. Watching everyone else enjoying chocolate eggs is sheer torture!

Thanks for the easter wishes, Mr. Greene! I love this occason, because it's a great excuse to devour a great amount of chocolate! Happy Easter, everyone.

leaper1 said:
May the blessings of the risen Lord be with you all this Easter.

Yes, I celebrate for the real reason - otherwise I wouldn't celebrate at all.

It's actually the toughest holiday on a reformed chocoholic. Watching everyone else enjoying chocolate eggs is sheer torture!

How many years has it been since you ate choccie, Helen? Gotta be about 7! I still remember you getting your chocolate dress. I admire your will power!

Happy Easter to everyone.

I just have to share this cute little story. Mum saw a feature on one of the breakfast news programmes that said there is concern that children and young adults have no idea about the meaning of Easter, and they showed a series of interviews with children, asking what happened at Easter. A little four year old boy said 'At Easter, Jesus was crucified on a hot cross bun'. At least he kind of has the right idea!

EmmaCMF said:
How many years has it been since you ate choccie, Helen? Gotta be about 7! I still remember you getting your chocolate dress. I admire your will power!

Happy Easter to everyone.

I just have to share this cute little story. Mum saw a feature on one of the breakfast news programmes that said there is concern that children and young adults have no idea about the meaning of Easter, and they showed a series of interviews with children, asking what happened at Easter. A little four year old boy said 'At Easter, Jesus was crucified on a hot cross bun'. At least he kind of has the right idea!

I quit the choccie at the same time I started writing QL fanfic - 1994!

It doesn't get any easier! I guess it is the same as for alcoholics (as opposed to Al-coholics, for which condition nobody WANTS a cure! lol) you are never totally rehabilitated, just in remission. The craving will always be there, the only question is whether or not you give in to it.

Love the little story, Em.

Oh, boy. I ate too much chocolate and now I feel sick! Ohhh... I'm going to go and watch my Quantum leap DVDs... In the hope that QL will make me feel better... I'm sure it will!