801 Leapers Who Need Leapers, Part II

Leapers Who Need Leapers, Part II

• 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Leapers Who Need Leapers, Part II
July 20, 1990

Melbourne, Australia

Sam has leaped into Sean Alsterson, a thirty-eight-year-old scientist at Australia's Ministry of Science and Sam's former M.I.T. roommate. By a twist of fate, Sam met himself...with Donna! And just as things seem under control, the rivalry between good and evil sparks up again with a new adversary.

Written by: Mike Bloxam

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and six back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 7.8

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh heh heh...

Loved the Sean twist, Mike. It was confusing at first, but I got a handle on everything pretty quickly. Space and time really CAN be a b*tch, huh? :D

And hey, if you thought THAT was confusing, wait until you read mine. It's gonna be a doozy! Ohhh boy! :lol

Last edited:
This is the perfect way to begin the eighth season. It really throws things around with there being three leapers. Sam leaps into Sean, Sean leaps into Sam, and Trinity leaps into Donna.

This was an exciting leap. I must say, that was a bit confusing with so many leapers and holograms running around. Now there's a third group running around? I hope Season 8 keeps Sam and Al in a traditional setting for a while. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy the episode, because I very much did. Wonderful way to begin the new season!