Hello!

Scott Kirkessner

Project QL Intern
Mar 29, 2006
Glendale, AZ
www.kr2k.com
Hi everyone! Yes, I'm a n00b.

My name is Scott and I have only been a real QL junkie since the series came out on DVD. I got hooked into the show during a SciFi channel marathon on MLK day.

I have all of the DVD sets, despite the horrific music cuts, I have them to collect the series and the episodes. I never had the pleasure of seeing an episode original run or without syndicuts (until the DVD releases) so I never experienced the MIA episode properly, altho since I've seen video clips, I know what a hack it was to take out Georgia. :censored

Well I'm gonna be hanging around here for awhile, so I look forward to meeting everyone and making new friends!

-Scott

With the R1 releases, I hope they left the actual music from the series in, i.e. Somewhere In The Night, Fate's Wide Wheel and the others.

Also I have been trying to work out what the song is in the pilot where Sam runs outside the pub to see Al vanish through the Imaging Chamber door. Any ideas?

Don Quixote said:
With the R1 releases, I hope they left the actual music from the series in, i.e. Somewhere In The Night, Fate's Wide Wheel and the others.
Don't worry, those songs are still intact. Basically, any song that is directly referenced or sung along to, as well as songs that were made specifically for Quantum Leap (like "Fate's Wide Wheel"), are all still going to be on the DVDs.
Don Quixote said:
Also I have been trying to work out what the song is in the pilot where Sam runs outside the pub to see Al vanish through the Imaging Chamber door. Any ideas?
I do believe that is "Thee I Love," performed by Pat Boone.

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the board, Scott! :)

Damon

Scott Kirkessner said:
My name is Scott and I have only been a real QL junkie since the series came out on DVD.

Nice to meet you Scott. Check your local listings for the SciFi Channel, they have a QL marathon about once a month. I'm hoping they'll put it bak into their regular schedule again soon. Lord knows I've sent them enough emails about it. :sup
Linda