I'll Try to Be Good

Watcher

Project QL Intern
Apr 20, 2006
www.upsidebackwards.org
Huge fan of the show, though haven't dug into the DVD collections. Don't have cable either, so the majority of what i know of Quantum Leap is through reminesing about when the show was still on the air, and reruns.

Probably saw every episode of the program at one time or another. Also have read a few of the different books over the years, and the comic book series when it came out.

Other favorite shows include Twilight Zone (which i do own every episode on DVD), as well as X-Files, SNL, MadTV, and a lot of PBS kind of stuff..

I don't like TV too much, so when i show like Quantum Leap comes out, it's something special...
Just wanted to join, say hello, maybe i can fit in here....:cheers

Thanks! I see that it even has its own section here.. Looks like a lot of good info, fan fiction, and other interesting features.. Will look through everything.. Great forum!:spidey

Welcome from the resident :wacko Brit.
Pull up a bar stool and sit a spell, the company is good and the conversation fascinating.

Welcome!

Leapers come from many realities (e.g. original watchers, people who have learned of it recently, those who buy DVD's, those who watch on cable, those who read the stories in their multiple formats...etc.) The main thing is, we all enjoy the show and the concepts around it. The other thing I've found is that most leapers are generally pretty nice and kind people and that is part of what makes a community like Al's Place work.

So, welcome to the board...it's one of the best spots on the Web from my point of view.

Last edited:
Thanks all!!

quantum5kh.jpg