Hello!!!!

The Observer

Project QL Intern
Apr 1, 2006
Hi there im the observer or you can just call me pain as its my nick name :) .

So i think i should tell you a bit about me and quantum Leap.

So about a month or 2 ago my sister (sams soul seacher) told me about this thing Quantum Leap. i was a bit like erm... tell me later. but then we started watching it on ITV 3 and i got in to it. ok so its about a guy that leaps around time putting right what once went wrong. soon after my sister told me about the begining and i wanted to watch each epy from the start(i only watched since the end of season 2 :b ). so thats me and Quantum Leap.

Some info on my fav Quantum Leap Things.

My fav charater: Al!!!
My fav epy: SHOCK THEATRE
MY FAV COMMENT: OH BOY!!!!

Im happy to be a part of this community. and hope to see you guys soon

The Observer.

Last edited:
Welcome The Observer....
Quantum Leap is hard to explain, but easy to watch. Once you get into it, though, you can't help but try to explain it to everyone else.
:cheers
I know you'll have a good time catching up.
Linda

Hi! *waves*, copy cat! Behave and if you don't get any of the storylines just ask some of the nice people on here. Or me cos well i'll be right next to you but wait till the break!

SSS

Welcome

Yeah...QL is one of those shows that can only be called genius. The concept is so intriguing! And, after seeing all the wonder TV episodes, be sure to turn your browser to The Virtual Season (here on this site) where Sam has been leaping and Al has been observing for even longer than the TV run itself! We're here for you and I know that anyone on the site would be more than happy to get into a great discussion about this wonderful show!

WELCOME!