830 Shadows of the Moon

Shadows of the Moon

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Shadows of the Moon
October 30, 1971

Cascade Mountains

Sam has leaped into Clay Bishop, a self-proclaimed werewolf hunter. Unbeknownst to Sam, there are some details about Clay that Ziggy can't uncover and Sam can't deal with. Can he save Clarissa and Clay at the same time, or will they both perish?

Written by: M. J. Cogburn & Katherine Freymuth

Our rating system changed this season and consisted of six raters and six back-up raters! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.3

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit weird and somewhat on the creepy side, but pretty good story, MJ & Kat.

First one I read that gave me those creepy-crawly feelings that Al is known to have... :b

I'm sorry that I've been gone from reading for so long, but I'm back now!

Anyways, I'm afraid this episode had a hard time keeping my attention. The plot with Al was a bit odd, even for some of the odd Quantum Leap stories that have been on both the television series and on Virtual Seasons. Plus, I can't say that I liked Al's headaches. I still maintain that the series should be more focused on the leaping portion, and Al's personal life should probably be contained to leaping situations. Just my opinion, though.