They Go In 3s

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
A 3rd celebrity passed away this weekend making the saying, "Celebrities go in 3's" to be true:

http://www.deadoraliveinfo.com/dead.nsf/wnames-nf/Weaver+Dennis

Dennis Weaver passed away as well... He is probably best known as McCloud in the 70's and he was on "Gentle Ben"... Movie buffs might remember him from Steven Spielburg's first movie "Duel" in which he played a businessman pursued by a maniac truck driver cross-country...

That's a shame. There's been a lot of great veteran actors that have died recently. Out of curiosity, why do you only seem to post when somebody dies, Greg?

He was superb in "McCloud," but I always remember Dennis Weaver first and always as Chester on the old B& W TV series "Gunsmoke".

Rest In Peace, Mr. Weaver.

-------
Eleiece

If you must know QLNut....Maybe I just feel out of place in here anymore, and it's the only thing worth posting about, or maybe I'm just infatuated with dying...

Sherdran said:
He was superb in "McCloud," but I always remember Dennis Weaver first and always as Chester on the old B& W TV series "Gunsmoke".

Rest In Peace, Mr. Weaver.

-------
Eleiece

I watched McCloud avidly, he was splendid in that, but I too remember Gunsmoke...

"Meester Dill- lon!"

Another sad loss.

DeadZoneLeaper said:
If you must know QLNut....Maybe I just feel out of place in here anymore, and it's the only thing worth posting about, or maybe I'm just infatuated with dying...

I'm sorry, I was only curious. I didn't mean to hit a nerve, so I apologize if I did. No hard feelings?