Old 02-04-2006, 02:39 PM   #26
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

oh yeah look at my title, hehe

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Sam Beckett Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 02:49 PM   #27
Al The Observer
Observer's Aid

Yeah, I noticed that after I posted. Perhaps one day that will be my title. But I will always be Al The Observer.
Old 02-04-2006, 03:02 PM   #28
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

yes it will once you get to 700 posts, than when i got it

-=-=-=-=-
Icon made by the lovely Ladystoneheart with the beautiful screen captures of StrayStar.
Signature made by me.
My QL screen capture collection: http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Sa...?sort=3&page=1
Old 02-04-2006, 03:15 PM   #29
Al The Observer
Observer's Aid

That's great!
Old 02-06-2006, 08:48 PM   #30
*Al'sChick*
Waiting Room Visitor

I love your idea but Im just the kind of person who finds one thing and sticks to it. I dont think I would be able to handle a new leaper other then Sam!! I mean it took me forever to get sold on excepting the fact Sammy Jo was my new leaper, I cant handle it!! And with Al only being a guest star!! Come on! I LOVE HIM! If he isnt one of the main characters i would DIE!! Thats perrty much the only reason I was going to watch the QL: a bold leap forward! But as long as maybe there is a chance of Sam getting home Ill watch anything they throw at me!

*Al'sChick*
Old 02-15-2006, 08:31 PM   #31
Sam Beckett Fan
Senior Leaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Al'sChick*
I love your idea but Im just the kind of person who finds one thing and sticks to it. I dont think I would be able to handle a new leaper other then Sam!! I mean it took me forever to get sold on excepting the fact Sammy Jo was my new leaper, I cant handle it!! And with Al only being a guest star!! Come on! I LOVE HIM! If he isnt one of the main characters i would DIE!! Thats perrty much the only reason I was going to watch the QL: a bold leap forward! But as long as maybe there is a chance of Sam getting home Ill watch anything they throw at me!

*Al'sChick*
yeah i dont like the whole Sammy Jo being a leaper thing, i Love Sam, i mean they said he never returned home, meaning hes still leaping so coldnt they just do more Sam leaping like the VS does?

-=-=-=-=-
Signature made by me.
Old 03-20-2006, 08:17 AM   #32
Lightning McQueenie
Junior Leaper

I like the idea of Sam not being completely human anymore - it makes sense that if he is always going to try to right wrongs then he should also be trying to do so after his death - after all Stawpah and Gooshie were "dead" leapers. In a sense rather than Sam being human, he could be more like a super-human angel. I think it makes sense too that after all his experience in leaping, he has created a sixth sense so that he actually CAN sense the future and because of that he can put right what WILL be made wrong in the future. Who knows... if Sam is no longer human and if he could leap into something non-human, maybe in the leaps where Ziggy can not help the new leaper (i.e. future leaps), Sam could leap into Ziggy and use his knowledge of the future to help out the new leaper. Perhaps the retrieval program can be used to get Sam back, but since he's already dead his soul has to come out in another form - i.e. through Ziggy or through some other supernatural means (like a weegieboard). OK my ideas are now bordering on the ridiculous.

As for the new leaper being an army person, why not have the new leaper be Tom Beckett (who could now be someone very highly ranked). After all, Who would want Sam back more than Tom [besides Al]?
Old 03-21-2006, 02:58 AM   #33
Dman176

Quote:
Originally Posted by naggindragon
As for the new leaper being an army person, why not have the new leaper be Tom Beckett (who could now be someone very highly ranked). After all, Who would want Sam back more than Tom [besides Al]?
Hmmm...

*Tries to say something but can't because lips are taped shut*
Old 03-21-2006, 08:02 PM   #34
Lightning McQueenie
Junior Leaper

If you don't like my ideas you can just say so. I won't cry or bite your head off LOL!

I guess it wouldn't be such a good idea actually, considering Tom is older than Sam
Old 03-22-2006, 01:31 AM   #35
Dman176

Quote:
Originally Posted by naggindragon
If you don't like my ideas you can just say so. I won't cry or bite your head off LOL!

I guess it wouldn't be such a good idea actually, considering Tom is older than Sam
Oh, no, that's not what I meant at all. I was being cryptic, sorry about that. I wasn't saying it was a bad idea... far from it. It's just that... it's an amazing coincidence you posted that idea now, of all times, and I just couldn't resist making a cryptic comment. I can't say anything further... yet. Check back with me in a few weeks... If I said any more, I'd have to kill you...

Damon
Old 03-22-2006, 03:25 AM   #36
Lightning McQueenie
Junior Leaper

OMG Gets excited... will there be some news in the next few weeks that you cannot yet reveal?