1324 Full And Open

What do you rate this episode?

• 5 -- This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 -- This episode was like the neutral zone. I am indifferent.

• 1 -- Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Full and Open

October 15, 2001
Washington , DC

Sam leaps into Maria Torres, a contracting officer at the Department of the Interior. The leap at first looks like he has to avoid her getting killed in a robbery gone bad, but as the leap progresses, he finds another reason to be there.

Written by: Helen Gerhard

Thanks for reading,
The Quantum Leap Team

Last edited:
Our rating system this season consists of a possible of 10 raters ! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.5
The first six raters are the ones that will appear on the site here. Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Vince Beckett:

The story is a little bit rushed, but it seems to be setting up a plot for later stories.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xanadu:

This story was nicely told. A quick paced leap. Makes me wonder how things are going to pan out.

RATING: 8.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker:
The episode is well written, a good read that progresses smoothly and logically. Sam returning to the “betwixt leaps head-shrinking coffee shop”, along with what the evil leaper hiding behind the senator’s aura said, calls to mind something Al said in “Another Mother”…”I smell a set-up.” That leaves no doubt in my mind that it's going to be a really nasty set-up.

A line from Frank Capra’s classic “It’s A Wonderful Life”, however, sums up best how I felt when I finished reading: ”Here’s your hat. What’s your hurry?” Though the ending enticingly left me wondering where this is all heading, the story felt rushed. So I’m just going to fasten my seat belt securely and hang on, because I’m betting we’re all in for a nasty, bumpy ride up ahead before whatever “it” is, is finally resolved.

RATING: 8.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 4:
NR

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 5
NR

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater No. 6
NR

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
Your Story

Very neatly done. Really enjoyed being a long time govenrment employee myself. Keep up the good work. Any thnkas for beta reading Tunnel Vision. We got lots of nice comments.

Doug