Story Rec: His Own Face

tina_als_girl

PQL Security Staff
Jul 11, 2002
Missouri, USA
rjoyhelvie.carrd.co
So, my new friend here at college who helped guide me into the Doctor Who fandom has turned around and sought my guidance into the Quantum Leap fandom.

Yesterday, she asked me to read a one-shot she'd written, to check for any canon errors, etc (since she's only on season 3 in her viewings at the moment).

Needless to say, I told her I was going to link this story as soon as it went up on ff.net because it is, as all her stuff is, AMAZING.

As for a summary, well... we were joking today about how it's kinda hard to summarize it due to its length and having a more internal story than any real physical plot.

So, I'll just post a link:

His Own Face

So, my new friend here at college who helped guide me into the Doctor Who fandom has turned around and sought my guidance into the Quantum Leap fandom.

Yesterday, she asked me to read a one-shot she'd written, to check for any canon errors, etc (since she's only on season 3 in her viewings at the moment).

Needless to say, I told her I was going to link this story as soon as it went up on ff.net because it is, as all her stuff is, AMAZING.

As for a summary, well... we were joking today about how it's kinda hard to summarize it due to its length and having a more internal story than any real physical plot.

His Own Face

nice one!

This was a nice story that did well to develop a personal insight on what Al has been feeling throughout the journeys of Sam Beckett.

His Own Face

Very interesting story! Let your friend know she did a great job.

And I thought I saw you posting in some DW communities! Glad to know I'm not crazy. In that way.

LOL Well, you know what username I am. I'm tina_als_girl (or tinaalsgirl or tinaalsgirl5 or some other variation) at pretty much every place I go online (except TrekBBS, where I'm Joy). So if anyone sees me in their online travels, say hello! I always enjoy learning about common interests amongst my fellow Leapers.