Leaping scenes at end of episodes

N

Nanotec89

I am watching the episodes of QL for the first time (mostly) and the leaping into scenes at the end of some of the episodes is somewhat inconsistant. At the end of "The Americanization of Machiko" he leaps into the black southerner from the first season. And the end of the last episode of season 1 is the beginning of Good Morning, Peoria. Is there something wrong with my DVD (of which i had technical problems) or is it something else.

If this topic has already been brought up, please humor me, i am still looking through the site.

Yes, this has been brought up many times in the past, but because most of those posts have vanished due to the ezboard hacker problems, it would be hard to find them. That's why we set up a Temporary General Discussion Forum toward the top, because most everything in this forum is damaged...

The episodes on DVD are shown exactly as they were originally shown on NBC during their first-run (except, of course, for the generic replacement music). Whatever leap-ending you see at the end of any given episode is the next episode that was aired on NBC. So, with the 2nd season, "Honeymoon Express" was the season premiere, followed by "Disco Inferno," then "The Americanization of Machiko," then the repeat of "The Color of Truth," then "What Price Gloria?" and so forth, and so on. Every season is going to have episodes that have repeat leap-endings. Likewise, some of the leap-ins to new episodes were only shown at the end of a repeat, so you won't see those when that occurs.