90's Movie Trivia Challenge

Ahhh.... finally! ;)

It was a crime of passion -- a Karma credit plan. Fate works and it begins all over again.

MJ

Clues:
02-21-06 11 AM:
The love and death of this couple has begun all over again.

02-21-06 9:30 PM:
"I'll love my wife forever," he said.
"But you still killed her," the other said.

02-21-06 9:47 PM:
"It's a Karma Credit Plan -- buy now... pay forever."

Last edited:
Its a longshot but, Philedelphea?:wavey :rolleyes :moon :drool :hurray: :) :| :cry :heybaby :wacko 8o ;) :smokin :nut :hat |I >D :wavey :D :realmad :banghead :angel :\ :alien :help :whip :x :( :hmm :dreaming :censored :sup 8) ;) :eek: :disbelief :eek :bow :lol :sing :cheers :leap :wave :leappark :trolls :stupid :crash :kitt: :bat :eek:uttahere :shoot :stormtroo :bs_flag :slam :poke :protest :spidey :hair

Kewl - I'm up again!

bluedana said:
leaper1 got there first! But yay for lalala!

Okay, here goes...

This 'based on a true story' film has a man go to extraordinary lengths to visit his dying brother, whom he hasn't spoken to for years.

No guesses at all?

Here's a clue - Directed by David Lynch

Last edited:
leaper1 said:
Okay, here goes...

This 'based on a true story' film has a man go to extraordinary lengths to visit his dying brother, whom he hasn't spoken to for years.

No guesses at all?

Here's a clue - Directed by David Lynch

Really thought somebody would have had a go at this by now.

Hmm, wondering what clues I can give.

The lead was played by a man who was first a stuntman for 40 years before he became an actor.

Samantha Beckett said:
Oh, oh, I know! Mom knew and told me. It's The Straight Story, right?

Samantha Beckett

*Ding ding ding

We have a winner!

Straight Story it is.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

The music in this film was lovely.

:hurray: Yay, Mom will be thrilled, lol. Okay, here goes...

A woman with a degenerative heart condition plans with her best friend to murder her abusive husband. But has his spirit come back to haunt her? This has the best Lifetime movie-plot twist ever in my opinion, lol.

Clue: it was a TV movie

Samantha Beckett

Last edited:
Samantha Beckett said:
A woman with a degenerative heart condition plans with her best friend to murder her abusive husband. But has his spirit come back to haunt her? This has the best Lifetime movie-plot twist ever in my opinion, lol.

Is it Diabolique? Sharon Stone in it yes?

Ah, okay....sorry yall. It's played on the regular Lifetime channel too, but I went to obscure. It was House of Secrets starring Bruce Boxleitner and Melissa Gilbert. Seriously, if you ever get a chance to see it watch it, its really good.

Okay, lemme try again...He's a sweet, hapless, always screwing up male who has been alienated from his group...and in love with a princess. In order in to impress her and to get back in his group, he goes on a quest to the city to get something they desperately need. But can he do it in time...before the last leaf falls?

Maybe this'll be easier :D

Samantha Beckett