Registration info

klingstar1

Project QL Intern
Aug 21, 2008
Hello. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get to the hotel until 5 PM Friday. It looks like I'll be missing some stuff. I see that the registration will remain open through the day. I suppose this means that I won't experience any problems registering when I get there as opposed to earlier in the day?

Will the hotel either
(a) Allow early-comers to check into their rooms early on Friday (before regular check-in time), or
(2) Be able to provide a safe place to stash our junk (suitcases) while we're in the ballroom enjoying the beginning of the con/waiting for hotel check-in time?

OK Chicken Boo: I'll be the bad cop here. LEAVE THESE PEOPLE ALONE!!!!!
a065.gif

Now that I've got that out of my system, HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS:

a) Call the hotel and ask yourself!
2) Call the hotel and ask yourself!

Brian and crew have enough TOUGH TASKS to deal with when it comes to running a con. Personal problems should be addressed to the appropriate parties and if they are researching a question that you yourself can do just as easily, it takes them from their train of thought in making this a fantastic event.

Want me to tie your shoes for you too.
e010.gif

Looking forward to seeing you at our scheduled chat btw and email me car info when you can.
a055.gif

Cya honey. AND PICK UP THAT DARN PHONE!!!
k020.gif

Okay, he says that early check-in should not be a problem, because they don't anticipate being too busy at that time. Call ahead to make sure. If early check-in is not feasible, they do have a place to stow luggage, as long as you have a reservation there. No cost for either service.