Making 5 Handlinks

NeuroMason

Project QL Intern
Feb 25, 2007
USA
Ok.. here's the deal of a life time! Im making 5... FIVE handlink replicas complete with 25 L.E.D lights that flash like the show... each.. FOR $125.00!!! These will look very good for the money! Trust me.. Anybody thats interested please message me or email me at Running_out_of_Daylight@hotmail.com After the 5 are gone.. there gone!

Brad

THIS IS A SCAM - DO NOT PURCHASE! - Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone tell me if anyone has actually ordered and received one of these?
Thanks.

Proceed with caution - if at all

Hi Hawkster,

All I can tell you is that my son Jeddie has paid ALL of his money and, FOURTEEN WEEKS later, he is still waiting to receive a handlink. :(

Jeddie is longing for its arrival, and is still hopeful that it will come (though losing that hope more with each passing week); but, personally, after hearing the many excuses this person has come up with, and considering the amount of time it's been since he voluntarily gave Jeddie an update, I am VERY suspicious about this offer.

I can't believe that anyone who can genuinely be trusted could take so much money from someone, and then seemingly not even consider it their duty to put the work at the TOP of their list of priorities.

I would urge anyone who is thinking about sending any money, to proceed with extreme caution. At the very least, you will have a VERY LONG wait.

I will let you all know if Jeddie ever receives anything for his money.

Jeddie is 17 and saved his pocket money to pay for this. He has loved Quantum Leap, especially Al, since he was very small. The handlink has been something of an obsession for him for years, and he has even made his own versions of it, but always wanted a more durable and working version. It's very sad that all that's happened is that he's lost a lot of money, and, as yet, has nothing to show for it. :(

Helen

Do not send this person any money!

Artyhelen: Please let me know if you do not receive it within the next two weeks.

Hi Brian,

Sorry I didn't answer sooner - I didn't get any notification that there had been a reply on this thread for some reason.

Jeddie has received nothing from this person - well, except for MORE excuses as to why he hasn't completed the work. I am very angry and Jeddie is very disappointed.

Just want to say though, that I of course don't hold you in any way responsible for this - goes without saying, but I wanted to say it anyway. :)

I know you run this site impeccably, and will have the same view of this conman as I do. :(

Cheers,
Helen

hi iam sorry to hear that i know the feeling i lost my money 5 times in the past when i purchased items from ebay and the sellers were scummers or had the perfect ecxuse it was lost in the post office.
my advice is if your son paid for the item via paypal then he should contact paypal imediatelly and trust me he ll take the money back as the paypal removes funds from the sellers acound and he passes them to the buyer when he hasnt received any item.
if not then i d advice you to send him a very ungry mail and tell him that you will move legally.becouse 130 dollars is still some money

I feel sorry for your son too,and hope he gets his handlink or at least his hard earned money back.

If you paid this member with paypal or a credit card you can hopefully open a dispute and get your money back at the least.
It sad to think some people can do things like this and seemingly have no remorse.

I hope it all works out for you in the end and your son eventually gets a handlink!

I still am looking for one myself...but I know where I wont be buying one from!