Hello from Germany!

Mrs. Mallard

Project QL Intern
Mar 9, 2015
Germany
Hi everyone,

I'm Vicky and quite new to the Quantum Leap universe. Originally "home" in the NCIS fandom, I first came across the show when a certain Scott Bakula caught my interest. I liked his NCIS: New Orleans character so much that I got interested in Scott's previous work. To be honest, I didn't expect too much from a show that's almost 25 years old, but since most of the episodes are on youtube, I gave it a try - and was hooked from the first episode on. By now, I'm through all of the DVDs and a probably a hundred stories on fanfiction.net... :)

So here I am, hoping there's still someone out here to share my newfound enthusiasm with me. I am looking forward to finally find some kindred spirits here! :D

Cheers
Vicky

Hi!

If you want to, let me know where in Germany you are.
I'm back there too after a long absence.

It's a brilliant show, isn't it?
:)

Hello and thanks for the warm welcome! :) It is indeed a great show, and I am looking forward to all the things I still have to discover. Like how this message board works ;-)
@jassian: I live in northeast Germany, two hours west of Hannover. Where are you from?
@Helen: Nice to meet you, too :)

Vicky

Ah a "Nordlicht" :D, I'm south east, Northern Bavaria. We'll probably need to stick to online chatting for now. :)

Lol "weißwurstäquator" ! Awesome.

Let's see if we can find a creative solution.
:)

Forum it shall be in the interim. :D