Doctor who meets quantum leap part 5

John64

Project QL Intern
Mar 20, 2018
Part 5

The doors to the tardis opens and Sam in the doctors body steps out and is in aww of seeing the control room of quantum leap again.

From after seeing so many faces in mirror images that weren't his own and after so many leaps and lifetimes. It had felt like he had been away for 100 years.

He looks around and says "am home, am back!"

"Al?"

He runs to Al and hugs him saying

"I can touch your real! I am really home"

Al looking really uncomfortable by the hug says

"I know buddy its good to have you home"

He let's go and says hello to gooshie

Gooshie looking pleased replys

"welcome back Dr beckett"

He turns to see himself with a big cheeky smile on his own face that he's not wearing.

"this is so wried your me but your not this is going to take time to get use too. Its like a special affect I am not used to seeing me outside of me"

The Doctor says "I am so used to it don't worry"

and turns to ziggy and says

"why did Dr beckett exchange places with me in time?"

Ziggy replies

"in the original history you saved the earth from the delek invasion in 1997 September 20 1997 where Dr beckett leaped in but before in the original history without Dr beckett the deleks had invented a temporal device that the black delek used on the doctor to transport you to the end of the universe catching you totally off guard with no way back and also destroying your tardis which resulted in excess of time energy to be spit through out the whole of the time vortex resulting all of time and space being destroyed and now I can now comput that there is a 91.4 per cent chance both of you are here to help each other save the earth and plus all of space and time. "

Sam listening carefully saying out loud

"oh boy this is going to be a big leap this time "

Al says to ziggy "how do you know this ziggy?"

Ziggy replys "I have merged slightly with the doctors device blue box because its now in close proximity to me it has shown me the future"

The Doctor looking like Sam says

"then theres no time to lose"

He runs towards the tardis to the doors assuming Sam is following and turns to see Sam not moving standing at the doors of the tardis saying

"are you coming?"

Sam with a sad look on his face says to the doctor

"but am here am home I don't want to go"

The Doctor nodding at Sam in deep thought.

Sam turns around to see Donna he embraces her and says

"I have missed you so much" kissing her with his embrace.

After the kiss Donna says

"me too I have missed you to"

The Doctor says "I know it may have been hard for you Sam for the past few years being lost In a ocean of time but we don't have time for this Sam you heard ziggy we need to look at the bigger picture Sam all of space and time is in danger here and it's going to take us both to safe it. If it helps after all of this you can use my tardis to see if I can help you leap back afterwards after we have saved the universe"

Sam feeling excited says to Donna "ill be back"

And he runs towards the tardis and the doors close behind them both and the tardis slowly disappears into time with the engines being heard in its wake.

Donna says out loud

"Sam!"

End of part 5