713 The Tale of Trixie the Pixie

The Tale of Trixie the Pixie

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 ? This episode was like the neutral zone ? I am indifferent.

• 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
The Tale of Trixie the Pixie
December 17, 1980

Manhattan, New York

It's Christmas, and Sam is actually pleased to be posing as a department store Santa. His host's poor health leaks through time, so Sam relies on Al to reconcile Kris Kringle's Pixie helper with her father. Al stumbles across his own helper, in two timelines, to arrange a meeting.

Written by: William Elsom

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 9. (This was a great story! I will definitely tell others about it.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty good story. How appropriate to name Sam's host Kris Kringle. It's also interesting how the timelines seem to cross paths where Al runs into his ex-wife from another timeline.

This was a good episode, and the ending was very touching. Hopefully I'll get to read one of these Christmas episodes nearer to the holiday. I also enjoyed Al's involvement in helping Sam leap, and that what he was doing interwined with Sam's mission. Great episode!

I'm off until the next episode. Shoom. Clunk. :lol