731 Charades

Charades

• 5 ? This is an excellent episode! One of my personal favorites!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 ? Bellisario would be rolling in his grave if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

QL Damsel

Al's Place / TVS & QR & Radio Files Administrator
Staff member
Aug 26, 2002
Near Austin Texas
www.quantumleap-alsplace.com
Charades
May 16, 1961

Yonkers, New York

Michael Carrington is the newcomer to Rydell High School and likes a girl who belongs to a girl gang. He has to be accepted into a compatible boy's gang and prove himself to the school bully to be accepted. But who is making all the moves: Sam or Michael?

Written by: M. J. Cogburn

Our rating system consisted of one person. At that time, the story was rated as a 9. (This was a great story! I will definitely tell others about it.)

This is your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks,
TVS Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally got to this story.

Another wonderful leap from the pen of MJ.

I haven't seen Grease 2, but it didn't matter. I knew enough from Grease to get the Pink Lady refs etc. and the story lost nothing from any gaps in my knowledge.

I could really see the scenes with Sam as Michael showing all the right moves on the bike. As usual, it was very visually written. A tense and exciting read.

I kind of liked it. But I felt it was kind of lacking and off-course in some areas.

I've seen "Grease 2" and it's a very good movie. So, I honestly have to say that the author could have written the story the way that it is, but should have had the elements from the movie in it:

I.E. Rydell High School is in California, some of the scenes in the story were out of order according to the movie.

Too much to explain here, but I do commend the author for trying to give "Grease 2" fans a new perspective on their favorite movie.

Rating: 2

This was an action-filled episode, and Sam certainly had his work cut out for him in this leap. Great job! I'm looking forward to the season finale.