Brownies and Daises Made Me Sick

systemcat

Project QL Intern
Sorry but I like trying to be creative with thread titles. But really, I was at a Girl Scouting event last Saturday and it was mostly Brownies and Daises. I've had the Flu and a fever the last few days and that's why you guys haven't seen me online. For lack of having any thing I have to really do, I signed up to be a Assistant Troop Leader and being asked to help out at the Juliette Low Halloween birthday party, it being my first event with the scouts since being one, I helped. About 60 girls and my main job was emptying and refilling the bowls they were using for apple bobbing, plus later during clean up, doing the bulk of the trash. Easy guess how I got sick eh?

I'm still sick but feeling a little better. Oh well at least while I'm feeling like I can't move, I now have a DVD player that will play double sided disks if you get what I mean.

Thanks guys, I'm on the road to getting better. For a few days I didn't feel like doing any thing, and in refence to another site, about working on it, I'm sorry.

The event made others sick too. Last night I got a call from a Troop Leader asking me if I'd be her official Assistant Leader, it turns out she got sick as well. ...It should be noted that before that, no one knew where to place me after sign up.

Thanks guys, I'm on the road to getting better. For a few days I didn't feel like doing any thing, and in refence to another site, about working on it, I'm sorry.

If it's the one I think that you're referrring to, that's fine. However, I did send you a Private Message on that site, if you're interested.

I'm glad to hear your starting to feel better, though. Are you going to take the job as the scout assistant? Just curious.