Welcome to the Messaging Venue!
Managed by TVS Producer:
M. J. Cogburn

Starting with Season Six, Sam continues to leap --
putting things right that once were wrong and hoping
each time that his next leap will be the leap home....

Welcome back to Quantum Leap!

Go Back   Al's Place Quantum Leap Online Community >
Fan Fiction & Creations Forums
> Quantum Leap: The Virtual Seasons > Authors Venue > Episode Ideas

Old 03-27-2006, 06:33 PM   #1
RossBeckett
Project Observer

Default An idea

OK it's not an actual episode idea, but rather an idea of a revelation in an episode.

What if one of the miners in the bar known as Al's Place is one of the evil leapers or perhaps Lothoman himself. Please anyone except for the bartender.

Steve
RossBeckett

*TMG is the fictional conglomerate corporation that owns the fictional National Broadcasting System(NBS) and both were created by Aaron Sorkin("The West Wing", "A Few Good Men")
RossBeckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 07:16 PM   #2
Dman176

Quote:
Originally Posted by RossBeckett
OK it's not an actual episode idea, but rather an idea of a revelation in an episode.

What if one of the miners in the bar known as Al's Place is one of the evil leapers or perhaps Lothoman himself. Please anyone except for the bartender.
Hmmmmm... weeellll, I sort of had an idea kind of along those lines, but not really involving anyone from Al's Place, per se...or at least not anyone we've seen... sort of. I know, that probably doesn't make a lot of sense right now. Let's just say, it's a random idea that's sort of floating around in my head. Perhaps once Mike and I are finished with the Rogue Leaper arc, I might think about trying to write it out.

Damon
Old 03-29-2006, 10:47 PM   #3
RossBeckett
Project Observer

I must warn everyone before reading ahead. If you haven't watched all the episodes of Stargate SG-1 you might be spoiled if you read on. Season 8 episode, "Threads".

Spoilers:
I must admit, Damon, the idea I mentioned is based on the revelation that George Dzunda's character was actually Anubis, the half-ascended Goa'uld. And in the ep, Daniel Jackson was brought to a plane of existance between the living and of the ascended and he was in a diner. The very same diner that his grandfather brought him to after his parents were killed in a tragic accident.(non-auto) The customers in the diner were the other ascended beings who haven't said a word. The only people who talked to Daniel were the soon-to-be-revealed Anubis(George Dzunda) and Oma who was the one who was tricked by Anubis into helping him ascend long ago. Sounds a bit like "It's A Wonderful Life?". The diner and the coffeehouse, that is. In fact, Al's Place is very similar to that diner. Al the bartender could be ascended. Stawpa, Gooshie the miner, Taunchi and Pete, Mutta, Ghee. Any one of them or all of them could be ascended.

Steve
RossBeckett

*TMG is the fictional conglomerate corporation that owns the fictional National Broadcasting System(NBS) and both were created by Aaron Sorkin("The West Wing", "A Few Good Men")

Last edited by RossBeckett; 03-29-2006 at 10:56 PM.
RossBeckett is offline   Reply With Quote