John D'Aquino and Brad Silverman will attend!

alsplacebartender

Al's Place Bartender
Staff member
We have announced today the actors John D'Aquino and Brad Silverman will attend the convention!

John was Frank LaMotta in Jimmy and Deliver Us From Evil. He was also Tonchi in Mirror Image.

Brad played Frank's brother Jimmy LaMotta's mirror image in Jimmy, Shock Theater, and Deliver Us From Evil. He also played Tonchi's brother Pete in Mirror Image.

Many of you have been asking about them attending - we're pleased to finally announce that we've got 'em!

I'm not able to go, but I met Brad and John at LeapCon 96, and both are great. Brad, especially, is a real sweetheart!

alsplacebartender said:
We have announced today the actors John D'Aquino and Brad Silverman will attend the convention!

John was Frank LaMotta in Jimmy and Deliver Us From Evil. He was also Tonchi in Mirror Image.

Brad played Frank's brother Jimmy LaMotta's mirror image in Jimmy, Shock Theater, and Deliver Us From Evil. He also played Tonchi's brother Pete in Mirror Image.

Many of you have been asking about them attending - we're pleased to finally announce that we've got 'em!

YAY, well I know I for one am very pleased, I've met John a few times now & he's a good solid guest. Looking forward to meeting him again &s eeing Brad for the first time :)

od0_ital said:
Lookin' forward to meetin' John D'Aquino. I really liked him on SeaQuest DSV & Third Rock from the Sun.

:)

Yes, I watched DSV (who can not like a talkin dolphin) & liked his character in that - wasn't overly bothered about 3rd rock, didn't watch many of them. I'd still like to see his film (Hard Luck Cowboys) produced, from reading the script, I think it's a film I'd really enjoy

rainerja said:
I've seen him a number of times -- got to sing Karaoke once with him in England (can show you the video) -- and he's always entertaining. Wish I could go.

In Buxton? Oh who are you then - we were there, we're the evil ones who 'made' his bodyguard sing - well how stupid is he saying he didn't have to do anything until John asked him to - mwah mwah mwah

manu said:
In Buxton? Oh who are you then - we were there, we're the evil ones who 'made' his bodyguard sing - well how stupid is he saying he didn't have to do anything until John asked him to - mwah mwah mwah

Sorry I didn't get back here. I'm Lorraine Anderson from Michigan, USA... I think I was only one of two Americans there (not counting John!)

(I've now turned on my e-mail notification.)

Lorraine