Favourite Scribe

N

neuron1814

It's no big secret that Quantum Leap was blessed with a brilliant writing staff. Does anyone on the board have a favoured writer. Say you're watching the beginning of an episode and you see a particular name getting writers credit and you say to yourself, "ah this is going to be a good one!" What name makes you say that here is a list off the top of my head:

Donald P. Bellasario, Deborah Pratt, Paul Brown, Chris Ruppenthal, Tommy Thompson, Beverly Bridges, Richard C Okie, Robin Jill Bernheim:hurray

Mine would be a toss up between Pratt and Ruppenthal.

Unlike the other writers Pratt has NEVER written a dud episode, her shows are always entertaining, thought provoking and filled with all of the wonderful hidden Quantum Leap details that make us hardcore fans go nuts.:wacko

Ruppenthal's shows are always a little quirkier:nut than the average leap(B*man, Roberto, Glitter Rock, Hurricane) I can't put my finger on what it is exactly that distinguishes his scripts and what makes them stand out in the "odd" department.

Quick Question: The episode "Maybe Baby" was co-written by comic actor Julie Brown who also co-stars. The script is also credited to QL veteran Paul Brown, Does anyone know if there is there any relation between the two?

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Quick Question: The episode "Maybe Baby" was co-written by comic actor Julie Brown who also co-stars. The script is also credited to QL veteran Paul Brown, Does anyone know if there is there any relation between the two?<hr></blockquote>

Yes, they're brother and sister.

Sherdran