Whats Your Most Memorable Movie Villain?

Like, what, two years ago? :b :lol ;)

Anyway, back to the villain... how about a woman? Annie Wilkes from "Misery". Love her because she has a great sense of (crazy and dark) humor.

Another woman: Nicole Wallace (Olivia d'Abo), from "Law & Order: Criminal Intent". She's Detective Robert Goren's (Vincent D'onofrio) nemesis. Wow! No words.

Hey, Kai Winn is a woman ;)! Not obvious from the name though, I admit.

And the borg queen kinda is. The female shapeshifter, .. she is while in solid form, sorta... :)
Annie Wilkes is freaky, no doubt. brrrr...

Another kind of villain:

Richard K. Straker from "Salem's Lot" (1979 version; James Mason was great actor, indeed), and Leland Gaunt from "Needful Things" (Max von Sydow, he always shines).

I say another kind of villain because they're charming, tender, polite, they never lose their cool, not even in the most tense situations, they're classy and they have good manners, but don't let them fool you, they're Pure Evil. The shadows are their best friends. This sort of villain is actually one of my favorites. It's like they only prepare the way and then sit down to enjoy what they created.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this:

NORMAN BATES FROM PSYCHO!!!

You're totally right! I don't know how I could miss it. Anyway, I've only seen the original movie so far, so I don't know about the sequels. I suppose the original is enough, though. That twist basically reinvented the Horror genre, so yeah, very nice (and wise) choice, Sam's Crow.