Since I've posted elsewhere on here. . .

torgo

Project QL Intern
Apr 7, 2006
Hoboken, NJ
www.nyctrademarks.com
. . . Howdy!

Hello. I'm Anthony. I'm an attorney with his own solo practice in NYC (trademark, copyright, and entertainment law, if I may plug myself).

I watched QL for the first time sometime when it was on the Sci-Fi channel. I can't exactly remember when (law school gives you that Swiss Cheese memory, too, you know).

So - I will see you guys around the board.

-Anthony

Hi, Anthony, :wavey and welcome to THE BEST Quantum site on Web, period. My name is Eleiece and I live in New Orleans.

Hehehe. It was just funny how in the middle of New Jersey they'd lecture us on how Texas is so great and wonderful.

The TCU grad wore something purple EVERY DAY to commermate his alma mater. He was 35.

He also used to tell us about the charms of chicken fried steak. And you know what? I'm still taking my grandmother's gnocchi from this weekend.

-A

QL Damsel said:
I don't know whether to take offense to that or to just say (in a perfect Texas twang), "Weeell, that we are at times."

MJ

It's nice to see another New "Yawker" joining the collective, we don't have too many of those to my knowledge ? well, you work in New York but live in New Jersey apparently. I'll try not to hold that against you; after all, no one is perfect! :p Just kidding, of course. (Note to out-of-towners: there's always been a sort of friendly rivalry between New Yorkers and New Jersians.) ;)

Anyway, welcome to the board! My name is Damon. Enjoy your stay! :D

Welcome to the board Anthony! I'm Claire, and I'm from Alabama (insert your own joke here...but believe me, I've heard them all, haha :D). Look forward to hearing from ya!

Samantha Beckett