I named my son.....................

Mrs Calavicci

Project QL Intern
Apr 26, 2006
In England
Samuel, because I am a great fan of Quantum Leap (I had an uncle Sam too and as far as my family goes they think I named him after my uncle)
I wanted Samuel Albert but my other half said it was too old fashioned, he of course didn't get the connection:sup
Is there any hope left for me?

(Mind you it could have been worse, if I'd have had him any earlier in my life he would have been Adam Antony!!!!!)

Sam is now 10 and loves Quantum Leap:hurray:

COOL NAME FOR YOUR SON!
I agree. In fact, Sam is a name that would be on my list if I ever had a son - not just because of QL, but also because of a really beautiful (but fairly old) song by Olivia Newton-John that I've loved ever since I was little. In fact, one of these days I'm going to sit down and make a QL fan video to that song because I think it's so appropriate.

Sam is my ideal name for a Son too. great minds think alike i guess :)
i think Sam is a beautiful boys name and i love the meaning behind it in fact check this out that i found:
SAMUEL

Usage: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Biblical

Pronounced: SAM-yoo-el, SAM-yool [key]

From the Hebrew name ùÑÀîåÌàÅì (Shemu'el) which could mean either "name of God" or "God has heard". Samuel was the last of the ruling judges in the Old Testament. He anointed Saul to be the first king of Israel, and later anointed David. A famous bearer was the American author Samuel Clemens, who wrote under the pen name Mark Twain.

oh and another name i liked for my imaginary son is Scott Stockwell. hehe.

Last edited: