does anyone think

coxy1984

Project QL Intern
Feb 17, 2006
london england
does anyone think that the ql tv movie might have been put of unlil thay see how the dvd sales do? thats what i been thinking. i think if the sales of all series of ql do well we might just get the tv movie if thay dont go well then we might never get it what do u lot think of that idea?:)

I hope not, because the DVDs are flawed in many ways. Missing music, screwed up audio, not the best picture quality, no extras. That's like Honda putting out a crappy car and after 2 years of bad sales concluding that nobody wants to buy a Honda. No, genius, nobody wants to buy a BAD Honda. :)

I think it's been put off because Don Bellisario wants more to do with it, only he just can't dedicate the time because of NCIS. I hope that's the case because that not only means there's hope, but that A Bold Leap Forward can be considered "true" canon. The more involvement he has in it, the better I'll feel about it.

feldon30 said:
I hope not, because the DVDs are flawed in many ways. Missing music, screwed up audio, not the best picture quality, no extras. That's like Honda putting out a crappy car and after 2 years of bad sales concluding that nobody wants to buy a Honda. No, genius, nobody wants to buy a BAD Honda. :)

i don't think the picture quality id bad at all, in fact i think its wonderful, i notice little things better in the universal releases than i do with my bootlegs.

everything else you listed, however, i agree with.