Hello from another newbie!

Aging Boomer

Project QL Intern
Mar 18, 2007
Hello, fellow QL fans! I am 2 years younger than Sam and I am a Latin teacher by profession. I got into the show towards the end of year 3 when it was first run. I recently became a Netflix subscriber and had the opportunity to catch up on the earlier shows that I missed. Tomorrow I expect to receive the first of my Season 5 DVD's; I missed some of the most-discussed episodes the first time out. Well, I'll look forward to some stimulating discussions with you all!

Hello, I guess I will be the first to welcome you to Al's place. :)
Its very nice to have you here, a latin teacher? Awsomeness, Latin rocks. only know some words though hehe.

pull up a chair and make yourself at home :)

Last edited:
It's always nice to have new members on the board! Welcome aboard, fellow teacher! :) No, I'm not a Latin teacher by ANY stretch of the imagination, but I am a teacher none-the-less.

I do hope that you enjoy your stay! Can't wait to discuss more with you!

Enjoy!

Hello! Nice to have you here. I started watching QL on the second episode of series 4, when I was flicking 'round the TV, Quantum Leap came on, so I thought I'd see what it was like.

Again, welcome to the community.

Welcome to the Board!

I hope you are enjoying your S5 DVD's/ not crying because they haven't turned up/ not crying because of Mirror Image... etc. generally there are tears. :)