Old 12-12-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
Errowyn
Observer's Aid

Default A Christmas story for us all

Anyone here who is a parent will most likely get a laugh out of this.

This is a true story, ladies and gentlemen. You can't make this stuff up!

I was given permission to share this entertaining story.

Where my Mom works she knows a contractor who works part time as Santa during the holidays. He's rather well built for the part.

He was at the mall the other day in character and this little boy came up to him with a funny saying on his shirt. The man bent down saying "Ho, ho, ho!" and getting ready to ask him what he wanted for Christmas. Right then he broke wind so to speak.

The little boy's eyes went round and he turned and ran back to his mother shouting "Mooooooooom! Santa farted! I'm not gonna get in his lap!"

That brought the house down but I think it was the mother who was laughing the hardest.
--The Highway Man
Errowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 02:38 AM   #2
ohboy
Junior Leaper

Good lord, I think that would be a priceless scene. I feel bad for the poor contractor who played Santa, though, since I'm sure that he'll have to hear that story quite a few times in his life from that moment on.
Old 12-13-2008, 04:40 PM   #3
Errowyn
Observer's Aid

The contractor found it highly entertaining and was laughing as he was telling the story.
--The Highway Man
Errowyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 11:50 PM   #4
angvav
Temporary Account

Ha ha ha