Artwork :)

angvav said:
I did some more QL artwork.

One of Boogie***

Am I allowed to put that pic in my website?

Considering it's a scary episode?

Or am I just asking a silly question?

Typical silly me!

:)

I would assume that you could post on the Boogie***, but I would certainly check with someone higher up than an average Joe.

By the way, just a suggestion, you should put your art site as a signature. That way, when you post that you have updated your photo selection, people don't have to search for it, and new members may not know what you mean. That way everyone can see all of your works of art. :roflmao:

Lol thank everyone for the response.....

Well, that being the case I'll take my Boogie*** pic off my site so I don't tick people off or get in strife!

If anyone see's it, please don't think I'm trying to stir everyone up, cause I'm not :)

I did an artwork on the episode because not many people seen to talk about it :)

Ohboy, hey good idea about the sig, I'll try to change it, if I can figure out how :)

Your welcome. That does it make it so much easier to check new artwork. Don't worry, Angvav, some "simple" computer tasks can take me hours. Read the Southpark thread in the "Smilies and Avatars" section for proof.

angvav said:
I hope I don't get in deep ca ca for my artwork on boogie*** :(

At my own risk lol :)

Does that mean I'll have my behind kicked lol?

Don't worry, no one's going to kick your behind... unless it's Old Scratch himself. :hair

Thank you thats nice to hear :)

My pic in not insulting or mean spirited so I hope no one has the wrong idea

I was just concerned about posting artwork on the episode because not many people speak about it or if they do, they use asterisks to cover up part of the title name

So I didn't want to offend anyone!

angvav said:
I was just concerned about posting artwork on the episode because not many people speak about it or if they do, they use asterisks to cover up part of the title name

The asterisks are because people are superstitious. They're afraid that if they write out the whole name, they'll see a goat in the backyard.... or fall out a window... or something like that. There are rumors about bad things happening when the episode was broadcast... but that was all before my time, I don't know about it.

Other than that, there are lots of eps. that rarely get mentioned specifically, and I don't think people actually avoid talking about this one. I don't say much about it because I would hate to spoil it for someone who hasn't seen it. So just don't let the Boo*****n get you!