Missing Link

DeadZoneLeaper

Project QL Intern
Jan 17, 2004
Danville, PA
Not sure where I should post this, but a friend of mine wanted to read my QL:TVS story Guinea Pig I (Eps. 1019), and when he went to the Season 10 Archives, said there was no link to click on where it says Read It Online....

Oh, ok! The Virtual Seasons Messageboard can be reached by scrolling down a bit to the Fan Fiction Forums section on the board. You should see it there.

Here's a link... pub39.ezboard.com/bthevirtualseasons It's a great board and has all the Virtual Seasons episodes there that you can rate and discuss as well as the TV episodes! The forum that something like this would go under on that board is the Letter From the Readers forum.

Hope that helps!

missing link

Unless my eyes deceived me I didn't see a forum heading to put this under in the VS message baord...I only posted here because i figured this forum was read more

Re: missing link

Sorry, Greg.
I don't know why that's not working... I'll get on that right away.

I was away on vacation to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico.

Thanks... but like Brian said, if you have another question/concern about TVS, please don't hesitate to put it on the site or just email me.

MJ

Re: missing link

Alrighty now...

That link is all fixed, Greg and everything seems to be in place.

With all that you've done (I haven't had a chance to peek at it yet) I'm sure that if it's anything like what you've done in the past, then it'll be great. :)

Thanks!

MJ