New member: Al The Observer

jmellissa said:
Once agian I'm ROFL. your a "kick it the pants" :roflmao: lol lol lol:roflmao:

At last we have a sane one among us...will he help SmaBeckettfann to her cab? will he show us the way and help us to find our sanity?? Only time will tell. in the mean time... pass me another will ya!! :roflmao: :cheers :roflmao:

DAMMIT! i said i was kidding, i was not going insane, hehe.
sorry but it tends to frusterate me when someone wont over look my more stupider jokes!

:(pass me another too will ya, although sadly i will hardly be able to taste it becasue of my cold:(

SamBeckettfann said:
DAMMIT! i said i was kidding, i was not going insane, hehe.
sorry but it tends to frusterate me when someone wont over look my more stupider jokes!

:(pass me another too will ya, although sadly i will hardly be able to taste it becasue of my cold:(

ya it may have felt stupid but I really like it. so don't worrie. and I was feeling my oats last night. so I hope your ok...did I hurt your feelings ???:(

Hope your feeling better soon.

jmellissa said:
ya it may have felt stupid but I really like it. so don't worrie. and I was feeling my oats last night. so I hope your ok...did I hurt your feelings ???:(

Hope your feeling better soon.
no it's ok, its just that i mentiond once before that it was only a stupid joke and i hate repeating things like that, even with my family, but i am cool. i also apologize becasue i must have been in some kind of mood, see i was eating some soup for lunch for my cold and upon the forst bite i dsicovered that i could barely taste it, but once i finished it i was fine agian, so really weird.

SamBeckettfann said:
no it's ok, its just that i mentiond once before that it was only a stupid joke and i hate repeating things like that, even with my family, but i am cool. i also apologize becasue i must have been in some kind of mood, see i was eating some soup for lunch for my cold and upon the forst bite i dsicovered that i could barely taste it, but once i finished it i was fine agian, so really weird.

Oh I understand about moods. but do mind my funny stuff(at least I think its funny but then that's just me) if not I will refrane from doing so. :)

SamBeckettfann said:
of course you're funny Julie, i just wanted my previous drunk joke thing to be ignored after i told Al that i was only kidding.

ok...I will leve it at lone but will keep the funny stuff coming. its what I do best!

Yay!! I love new members of this website! Im so glad there are more Quantum Leap fans out there then just us geeks!!8) J/k QL is awsome!! LOL! And Al is SOOO great! I love him!!!