WEBSITE HAS MOVED!!

• Thread starter DBS Producer Aurora
  • Start date
D

DBS Producer Aurora

Hoobah!! Yes, that's right ladies and gents.. the QD Leap website has moved to it's new home in our brand new, spiffy keen, shiny new production website...

Quantum Realities Productions

There, you will not only find QD Leap, but the other projects this insane producer is bringing to net for everyones listening enjoyment.

Please, go, check it out... leave a message here on what you think about it. Yes, it's NOT completely finished just yet but I am working very hard to complete it and get all the files, pages and synopsis online for you.

Make sure you update your bookmarks! The URL has changed from the one I gave out at the chat last time!

Ciao for now!
Aurora

Ooh... Nifty new site Aurora! It's all shiny and pretty... ;) Nicely done!

One thing I'm wondering about though... why Realplayer?

Not that I'm complaining, 'course, I'm just curious about the change. I use both realplayer and winamp regularly, but I tend to prefer the latter... Just a personal preference... *shrug*

Kudos on the new site! :)

Heyla Gelf! Glad you like the new layout!

Well, one thing is server space and bandwidth. Real Audio 9 compresses the files down to a managable size for all connections and still sounds like you're hearing good quality mp3's. Also, if you wanted to download a clip, all you have to do is right click on the file and it'll download like a treat!

I do prefer mp3's over Real Audio but the things get to be HUGE when you put the entire episodes together and the multipart files were just eating up bandwidth like crazy. So, it's Real Audio we go! But, there will be a CD of Into The Night coming out as soon as we finish recording those episodes. It will be created from the original WAV files so it will sound like it was recorded in a studio plus with some extra bits and pieces of dialogue and sound effects that won't make it into the online release.

Okay.. I've rambled long enough!

Ciao!
Aurora

Boo Hoo Aurura, I still can't get on the site, remember that screen cap -- well I'm still getting that Pleeaase Heeeelp!!!

Grrr.. could have sworn I'd fixed that. Alrighty Sue, the mirror will be online probably sometime tomorrow. I'll leave you a message of the URL for it.

Ciao!
Aurora