Myspace, Facebook

:lol I fell for the Koala.

I'm not sure how they relate.
Well, who knows maybe there's a similar plan in the US.

:)

For my own reasons I wish to join Facebook. Can I post a disclaimer saying I can't keep up with a lot of friends?

Myself, I add people then never look at their pages or what they're doing or anything. XD

When my son was doing ICT 'A' level at school, he created a mini shareware photo manipulation program. He wrote out a long set of T&C for it, borrowing some of the early bits from a proper program so that they looked 'legitimate'.
The program, with its T&C was distributed to something like 30 students and a half dozen staff. All but two fell for it and clicked on the 'I agree' button.
At which point a message flashed up - "Ha ha, got you, your sorry a** is mine."
The last condition was 'I agree to hand over my soul in perpetuity to the creator of this program.'
Just goes to show - you really should read Terms before you agree to anything!
His teachers commended him for raising the problem - because you can't continue with installs unless you agree, most people just click agree without bothering to read at all.

That is GENIUS. :hurray:

This is the Off-Topic Forum, ya know...

LOL yeah .. good point.
but.. it's like a topic in the off-topic topic.
So my topic was off the topic that was the topic in the off topic forum.

:lol

Oh well, as long as everyone's happy :)
I am.. i got my internet back. I was switched off for a bit.

I met my boyfriend on the internet too, but we both weren't looking.
I guess I'm just lucky, but I believe if you look for friends male and female you're more likely to find a match than when you search specifically for someone to love. I may be wrong though.
I'm not a bar person either and my observation is that couples who start out as friends first tend to last longer anyway than those who just hooked up for the sake of hooking up.

:D
Anyway, I'm available as a friend too, if you'll have me
(and we can chat about martial arts as well)

Do you do any other sports? That's not bad place to look for good rl friends and possible partners either. ;)

Your right there jassian :)

I will add to your point if I may :)

I think love comes in different forms.

It can disguise itself and pop up in front of you when you least expect it.

And grab you and totally captivate and enthrall you.

Well that what I feel anyways

And sorry avios for the mispelling of your name :(

Actually I haven't heard of Goju, interesting. What is it most like?
i taught Ju-Jutsu (not a typo it's a german form of Ju Jitsu) about 10 years ago.
helped teaching Judo too

:)