Old 09-15-2007, 10:16 PM   #1
cookiemom6067
Control Room Technician

Default Help with Scott reference in Buffy

I am going nuts. I have revisited several of the sites I have gone to in the past looking for this information, but to no avail. I'm sure my Al's place friends can help me.

There was a reference to Scott by a character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I now can't find the details of what episode it was. I kind of wanted to get it from Netflix and watch it, along with the episode the Dominic Keating (Enterprise's Malcolm Reed) was in.

Save my sanity. I know I didn't just imagine reading about this.
Old 09-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #2
Sherdran
Observer's Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiemom6067
I am going nuts. I have revisited several of the sites I have gone to in the past looking for this information, but to no avail. I'm sure my Al's place friends can help me.

There was a reference to Scott by a character in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, but I now can't find the details of what episode it was. I kind of wanted to get it from Netflix and watch it, along with the episode the Dominic Keating (Enterprise's Malcolm Reed) was in.

Save my sanity. I know I didn't just imagine reading about this.
The line to which you are referring was in Season 7, episode 136 titled "First Date". It was Xander who said: "I'm mentally undressing Scott Bakula."

Here's the link to the page where I found it: http://www.tv.com/buffy-the-vampire-...8/summary.html It's near the bottom of the page and is the last entry under the heading "Allusions".

Eleiece.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Friends are the Jell-O of life - there's always room for more."
Sherdran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 10:08 AM   #3
Snish
Observer's Aid

Oh, that's hilarious! Some deep trivia.
Old 09-18-2007, 11:07 AM   #4
cookiemom6067
Control Room Technician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherdran
The line to which you are referring was in Season 7, episode 136 titled "First Date". It was Xander who said: "I'm mentally undressing Scott Bakula."

Here's the link to the page where I found it: http://www.tv.com/buffy-the-vampire-...8/summary.html It's near the bottom of the page and is the last entry under the heading "Allusions".

Eleiece.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

I was starting to think I'd dreamed the whole thing up.

I know - I've gotta be a complete Scott nerd to be renting a show that he's only MENTIONED on. I've got to get a grip. And I will.....sometime....