1307 In The Eyes Of A Child

What do you rate this episode?

• 2 This episode was like the neutral zone. I am indifferent.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Bellisario would be rolling in his grave - if he had one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Our rating system this season consists of a possible of 10 raters ! We took the average of six raters and came up with an average for that episode. Based on ratings of 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, the average of this episode was: 8.0
The first six raters are the ones that will appear on the site here. Please be aware that some reviews may contain spoilers! Some of the comments given were:

Vince Beckett

Pretty interesting with Sam leaping into the present as his son and his son leaping into him.

RATING: 9.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sporty

:D A great episode. Bravo Katherine and Helen. I liked the way that Sam and Stephen worked thru their issues, also Sam being the dutiful father and insisting his son have a more normal childhood. A great episode from top to bottom it very definitely deserves a rating of "10".

RATING: 10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Gooshie

This episode has a great plot and I thorougly enjoyed the "Freaky Friday" idea, but I found this story to be lacking in content. It progressed too quickly for me and it felt like there were numerous gaps between scenes. A good effort for the two of you. It should be interesting to see what happens to Donna and Stephen in the future.

RATING: 6.0

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seeker:

This story was thought provoking and very well written, as I have come to expect from both of these authors. However, it seemed to me that Sam rode roughshod over everyone, including his son, when they didn’t immediately fall into line with his wishes; the only exception was Verbena. It seemed like she was the only one who didn’t question Sam and, even handed him the solution (“If you want my advice, have Stephen enrolled in the Albuquerque Academy…”). I found Sam’s manner of making them see the “error of their ways” to be more than a little high-handed, and his attitude toward Al was, at moments, like a slap in the face. As for the object of Sam’s leap, every child protests a parent’s decision at some time or another, but Stephen just bowed to his father’s wishes without a word. I would have thought that being his father’s son with his own inherited share of the Beckett stubbornness that Stephen might have protested, even a little.
Still, all in all, this was a good read.

RATING: 7.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Xanadu:

It was a good story, but I feel that there were somethings that didn't stand true what I believe about Donna. I know that there are times when one must push on - move on, but for some reason it rubbed me the wrong way. I can't really put a finger on it. It was an nice read. Thanks ladies! :)

RATING: 7.5

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Rater 6

RATING:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now, it's your opportunity to rate this particular story. Let the author(s) know how you rate this story. If you'd like to give feedback, please go ahead and leave a reply!

Thanks!
The Virtual Seasons Team

Last edited:
This is the first TVS story I've read. It was an interesting read, and one I enjoyed. I was a bit confused at first, as to who was whom, but that was well-explained in the story. Overall, a great read!

Good eppysode!

I really enjoy this one. It's great to see the lives of the characters back at the Project fleshed out. I look forward to your future episodes! :hurray:

It is always heartening to see the rare interactions between Sam and the Project folk.

I have to agree with some of the other comments though - there were moments here when things seemed somewhat brusque. I appreciate that Sam was worried how long he had - but surely leaping experience suggests that normally he has to stay til the job is done, however long that takes?

Other than that, it was an enjoyable story, thank you ladies.