The female leaper..

Semi-Automatic Leaper

Project QL Intern
May 10, 2006
Wales UK
I remember when the 'chief executive' ( i think) of Sci-Fi channel announced it would be interesting to do a new Quantum Leap series revolving around a female leaper. She went on to say that would be interesting from a female perspective etc. So that, along with the unofficial announcement of a QL film got me thinking that the new leaper could be no other than Alia!

I think it makes sense. I mean she escaped the grasp of Lothos & co, her body disappeared which leaves us to the conclusion that she continued to leap as herself. Also there's suggestions that a daughter of Sam Becket would be the leaper, although some have speculated that she'd be too young? It would be interesting to explore a new relationship between Al & Alia, perhaps he's suspicious of her?

Maybe she encounters Al the Bartender to provide her with some guidance as to how to find Sam?

Just an idea anyway :hat

ziggysego said:
It has since become known that the female leaper was to be non-other than Sam's daughter Sammi-Jo Fuller, who he fathered in Trilogy Part II and met in Trilogy Part III.

I realise that, just figured having Alia could provide a new lead, whilst connecting to the original series.