Quantum Leap Dreams

BlueSovereign

Project QL Intern
Oct 30, 2005
UK
Okay, I'm going to share some summaries of dreams I've had over the years since (and before ?) I started watching QL. They are nothing special, but strange anyway. The third dream is like a premonition of QL..

Dream 1, mid-2003:

I'm back in time at high school, but for some reason I am outside of my body looking back at myself as I'm walking down some stairs near the entrance to the school. For some reason, someone else is in my body and I get the feeling it is Sam Beckett. When I think this, he says something like "Remember, I'm you" under his breath and I started to believe (during this dream) he was putting things right back in time at high school. When I woke up I had trouble getting the dream of my mind.

Dream 2: Summer 2005:

After watching some of the first season eps, I have this dream. Again, I'm not in my body, but for some reason I'm in Ziggy with all this white light around me looking out at Al as he stands near the control console. I tell him that "My brother did not mean to say that this is cr*p" and Al produces a smile afterwards. My brother never liked Quantum Leap for some reason so I guess this is my way of apologising for my brother saying that "this is cr*p" to the TV set and somehow in my dream my feelings were telling me that they heard it for some reason.

Dream 3: Pre-Quantum Leap, around mid-80's:

I was only around seven or eight when I had this and I've only remembered it recently after all these years. The dream starts with my viewpoint looking diagonally down at an angle in some strange room. There are some men with 70's hair-styles building a table made up of different coloured boxes of flashing lights. They all seem happy and excited, the brown haired guy looks right at me and smiles as if he can see me. When I think of this, it reminds me of the Control console at Project Quantum Leap because of the boxes of flashing lights. But I think its just a coincidence and the dream was about something else as I don't have any feelings as to what they were building anyway. I always had this nagging feeling, especially during Season 2, when Sam's hair is longer and I felt it looked 70's-ish, probably because of that dream - although I did not remember it at the time.

I know I could add more detail to these dreams, but I did not want to bore you. Feel free to comment, ask questions and add some of your own dreams - I guess that's the reason I posted this is the first place, I have an interest in dreams and I like reading about them.

No comments, huh ?

Now I'm feeling really :eek: for posting this topic in the first place, but then what's to say since now I re-read it its not particularly interesting. . .

Hey Blue Sovereign..I liked your dreams...I think they are really interesting :) I used to have QL dreams all the time when it was airing on tv..I wish I could remember some of them...I know they were cool...you are fortunate to be able to remember yours...If I ever have another one, I will write it down :) Thanks for sharing :)

Hey, your dreams are very interesting... Ive had many QL dreams myself useually Im Sam and it seems that in my dream I leaped into him useually while he was talking to Al and I start acting strange and wondering how I got there and Al starts yelling for Gooshie its very confusing, but then again what dreams arent? But sometimes I just dream up my own epesodies.. there really cool if only I could remember them and post them on here! Oh well, I guess God, Fate, or whatever has me typing this right now has something else instore for this Quantum Leap freak!

ecscuse my insanity,
*Al'sChick*

QLEAP - I feel so much better now, thanks ! I only put that statement below my post because my topic had 40 views with 0 replies. I just thought I killed my own topic because something was wrong with it. If I had the time, I would have added more detail because they were great dreams that distracted my during the day for weeks. Dream 1 was very exciting as I was experiencing it because Sam Beckett was changing my history and on waking, even though I knew it was just a dream, it made me feel good. Dream 2 was so funny on waking that for a few days after I was laughing quite often. Dream 3 is the strange one because I had it a few years before QL was even made but the table of lights could have been anything, maybe a disco feature or something.

AL'S CHICK - Thankyou for your comments :) Sounds like an interesting dream leaping into Sam etc. I have never had any like that, and its my instincts telling me that as I know there must be some QL dreams that I just can't remember anyhow. Dream 1 was strange for me because I am outside of my body looking back at myself (like an OBE) whilst someone else is in my body. I had the strange idea afterwards that maybe someone in the future has built a project like QL and is changing history for the better and that is what the dream was showing me. Maybe that's why my friends or family members can't remember some things from the past and vice-versa because of this - then I splash water over my face and tell myself to snap out of it before I get taken away :).

Cool. Its so weird I have Quantum Leap dreams every night its like there addicting and my mind goes back for more.. Last night I know I haad one.. I cant remember the details but it seemed actually frightning, I can remember it was dark and cold I was alone. and then from no were I saw Sam he looked scared to death! He couldnt see me its like I was just there whatching this scarey movie, all of a sudden I began to fall and that blue halo light of energy surronded me then after the tingiling of this intense "leap" stoped I was still falling and I could hear Sam screaming at the top of his lungs! and Al begging us both to come back telling us both we could make it through this.. but Sam gave up he told Al goodbye and fell into something it looked like black oil, but Al screamed for him but it was to late then the dream shattered and I awoke this morning covered in sweat and the first thing I thought of doing was telling yall. so here I am... still shaking.. what a dream!

*Al'sChick*

Good dreams...

I haven't had a Quantum Leap dream for the past ten years or so. But I did have a funny Scott Bakula dream the other night....
For some reason, in the dream, I was discussing with him the relative merits of me moving to California, and which part of said state (not with him, just me moving).

So, fairly dull dream and I immediately forgot about it after waking up and thinking 'well, that was nice'.
Couple of days later I'm sitting at work trying to remember who I was talking with about moving to California (you know... when you can remember a conversation but can't remember who you were talking to) ... so I'm sitting there seriously trying to remember... thought process goes thusly:
"it was an American guy... so, who could that be? I haven't called any of my college buddies for ages... and it was definitely face to face so... oh, yes! I remember, it was Scott Ba.... oh, right, it was a dream."

I felt so dumb I laughed out loud. And now the people in my office think I'm nuts.

britishbecca:

I have dreams now and again that involve famous actors from time to time. When I was at college in my teens I was a huge James Bond fan and was really into Pierce Brosnan's new Bond movies from Goldeneye onwards. I had a number of dreams around that time of meeting up with Pierce as himself and the conversations you have with people like that are amazing, just like they are taking place in real-life - which is the illusion that dreams give each night, that these are really taking place. Its only when we wake that we dismiss them as the mind exploring possibilities and releasing built up emotions during the day. I have also met actors like William Shatner, Arnold Swartzenegger and many others in my dreams and we always have long conversations about life, experiences and our interests - most of which you find out through magazines and TV shows etc. Its like you know them as friends and its always painful waking from them because you have to accept that it all took place in your head or in the astral or wherever it is your mind ends up each night. Its amazing how well the mind can re-construct famous people's true personalities (from your own observations of them) and let you interact with them and you can see why they are invited as guests on chat shows - they are fun to talk to.

*Al'sChick* - I'm pleased you told me about that dream. Its an interesting one. From how I see it, its like you are another leaper in the dream who is trying to find Sam somewhere in time. Maybe you are trying to find him after the episode of "Mirror Image" and your mind is searching for him to see where he is now and giving you a part as a leaper. Maybe you are part of the QL project trying to retrieve Sam or something - that's what I can imagine about Al getting you "both" through this - I just got a feeling that this could be your minds way of previewing "A Bold Leap Forward" or at least using the concept of it. Maybe you were Sammy Jo in that dream for instance.

Yes, I see were you are coming from.. now that I think about it it was almost like Al was both Sam and my observer, and I actually cant wait until that movie is out! I wasnt very pleased with the ending of "Mirror Image" I called my mom I was so angry! She had worned me that I was going to be VERY disappointed,,, she was right! The only thing about "A Bold Leap Forward" that seems to bother me is that Sammy Jo would be the main leaper, I will miss Sam very much! But at least *my Al* will be one of the main stars (as he always is)! YEA!

:wavey ,
*Al'sChick*

Al'sChick....Holy crap! What a frightening dream!

I wish I had QL dreams. I don't think I've hit that stage in the fandom yet ;). You would think after all of my planning of a QL fanfic series, at least some part of my plan would come to life in my sleep, hehe.

I have, however, had a dream where I am in the same hotel as Ewan McGregor (whom I swoon over as well) and was in the room next door to him. For some reason, we started hanging out like we were both teenage friends, it was bizarre. He gave me an autograph and I woke up.

It's been mention before (on the DragonCon and the BLF threads) the new movie either never was happening in the first place or the idea for it has been scrapped and they're starting from square one. I like the whole Sammy Jo theory, but I have one that has Sammy Jo as the new "Gooshie" like person, Al being the Observer, and Sam's daughter from "The Leap Back" (that we're supposed to assume happened after Sam and Donna's nght together) being the new leaper.

But I digress...In conclusion, I want a QL dream! LOL:lol

Samantha Beckett

Oh, boy, these Dreams!

Hey, BlueSovereign, I've had some Quantum Leap dreams too. Not like I am leaping or being Sam or any of the characters, but back in 1999, they were airing reruns on TV (another channel that wasn't the sci-fi), and when those reruns reached the "GHOST SHIP" episode, they cancelled them and put another show instead, so I was angry and desperated. I just wanted to see more of QL that I started dreaming constantly they aired it again at 4 PM and I watched some episodes. I could clearly see the Sam and Al faces and other guys, the handlink, etc., but they were unexistant episodes. Episodes that were never really produced.

They don't air reruns of QL anymore. I've only been able to see the episodes on DVD, but I'm still having these dreams once in a while. They're so weird sometimes, the image quality of the TV in the dream is too dark, and I know that 4 PM is the time when they air the episode on TV in the dream, but I always catch it late, almost when it's going to end, and I tell my family not to forget the next day it's going to be at 4 PM again, so I can catch it again completely. When I wake up, I'm more dissapointed than anything (More back in 1999. Now with the DVD's being released, that's almost forgotten). I really didn't want it to be just a dream.

*Al'sChick*:

"Mirror Image" was a downer for me because right from seeing the pilot episode I really wanted to see Sam get home at the end of the series. There were some episodes where he is very upset at not being able to return home and to me its just depressing to see it end with "Sam never did return home." Quite different from what I was expecting for the final episode and I was expecting to see him home and having a huge party getting drunk with Al and co. They could have even bought one of them cakes for the episode where the iceing reads "Welcome Home Sam !" or something. At the very end of the episode it could still be left open for a continuation by having a, "Well we've proved that QL works, got Sam back and we have Ziggy idle, what shall we do now ?"

Samantha_Beckett:

If you want a QL dream, you could try what a lot of people practice, by saying affirmations to yourself (in your head if at work) during the day every hour like - "Tonight I'm going to dream about Quantum Leap" and let that sink in. When you go to bed at night your mind will pick that up as something to work on in your dreams and will usually give you the goods. It may take some practice though and if you find it does work, you can try other things. Whatever you do, keep the sentence short and simple, otherwise it may not work properly. Its worked for me in the past and I learned it from a book in a section about lucid dreams and stuff.

Sauron:

I have dreams about other favourite TV shows that aren't shown anymore and I find that although I know its a story I am usually a part of it. I think when you want to see something again your mind will give you what you want through dreams. Its like part of the dream process is to release built-up emotions over time and a lot of these center around what we want or need in life. So I can understand fully what you're saying about having dreams of TV shows whether you are a part of the show or not.

A tip to recall dreams:

If you want to increase your recall on dreams, have a pen and pad of paper next to your bed. When you awake, write as much as you can remember about what you dreamed about. Over time, you will build dream recall as it continues to be excercised each morning and you may reach a point where you will recall all if not most of your dreams. You have to keep at it though, like anything it takes practice.

BlueSovereign said:
Samantha_Beckett:

If you want a QL dream, you could try what a lot of people practice, by saying affirmations to yourself (in your head if at work) during the day every hour like - "Tonight I'm going to dream about Quantum Leap" and let that sink in. When you go to bed at night your mind will pick that up as something to work on in your dreams and will usually give you the goods. It may take some practice though and if you find it does work, you can try other things. Whatever you do, keep the sentence short and simple, otherwise it may not work properly. Its worked for me in the past and I learned it from a book in a section about lucid dreams and stuff.

Awesome! Thanks BlueSovereign! I hope it works for me...:D

Samantha_Beckett said:
Awesome! Thanks BlueSovereign! I hope it works for me...:D

I hope so, please let me know if it does BTW. I wish I could become lucid in dreams so that I can be in control of them and do what I want instead of being an observer in them. That's the next step. Imagine, you could do anything in your dreams and go where you wish - but that could take some years to master according to a book I own. Its never happened to me yet though.

Funnily enough, I had a dream the other night where I got Season 4 on DVD and was watching the "Leap Back" episode.

Samantha_Beckett said:
BlueSovereign, I had one last night!!!!! It was about a storyline I have been creating in my head for a fanfiction, but I had one! Your thing worked!!

Samantha Beckett

Great ! I'm really glad it worked for you !

It does not always work for me, its more of a 50/50 situation. Mostly because during the week I'm too busy to remember to give myself them affirmations throughout the day. They work best on weekends and I find that what you ask for you usually get with some added suprises sprinkled in here and there. Dreams can be very entertaining and I like to write about them on occasion but its important to ask yourself each morning about the dreams you've had and you should remember most of them. Many films have been inspired by writers dreams and some musicians claim to have heard their music in a dream which prompts them to write what parts they can remember down and turn them into a song. I think because we spend around 8 hours each night asleep its good to explore your dreams, but everyones different and I know of some who either don't remember them full-stop or are just not interested.

When I posted last, I had basically no time for any details, so I'm here to do just that.

Mine was pretty much to the letter to what my story idea is. I was Samantha Beckett (my screen name comes from this story idea), Sam and Donna's daughter after their night together in "The Leap Back". Gooshie was no longer at the project, so I had replaced him as Ziggy's main programmer, having added some programs to enhance her abilities. In the dream, Al (my godfather in my dream) and I are in front of the government people trying to convince them to keep our funding. They deny us, saying that its a permanent denial, that we are shut down for good. I yell "no! You can't do that! That's my father back there and you can't just leave him there! I've never had a chance to meet him!" and then a congressman looks at me and says "well, you haven't missed much then, have you?", and then they all leave. Then, it just kinda jumped to where I was in some sort of closet (like a janitor's closet in the building), holding my knees, rocking back and forth and crying. Al comes in and tells me that we were gonna fight this, and not to worry. Then I woke up.

I had just pre-written that part of my story just like 3 hours before I went to bed, after doing that "I will dream about Quantum Leap" recitation thing al day. It was awesome!

Samantha Beckett

Dear Sam;
Don't dismiss your dreams. They happen for a reason. You may not understand why, but they do mean something. Here's a good example, from April 1, 2004:
I had been in communication with some pretty high-up people at NASA since a missive I'd written on a space-related site caught the attention of now-former NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe. I dreamt that I and two work buddies were working on the outside of the International Space Station. One of my buddies and I were not wearing the proper EVA suits and gloves, and as I tried to reach for a hand hold my right glove separated from the sleeve joint, exposing about three inches of my wrist to space! The sunlit side instantly became unbearably hot, while the shadow side became incredibly cold and painful. I pulled up my sleeve and began rotating my wrist to even out the heat/cold. The same thing happened to my buddy with the same suit. We got back inside just fine. I expected to wake up laying on my arm, but I was lying on my back with my arm over my stomach. My hand was numb, and my arm was cold from my elbow to my wrist.
When I read that the ISS astronauts were going to perform an EVA with the wrong suits and gloves in the first weeks of June, a little bell went off, and I remembered this dream. I asked my contacts if this had ever been tested, and I was reassured that it couldn't happen.
Imagine how I felt when I read the paper the morning of the EVA and read that NASA had instituted additional safety procedures to verify the integrity of the glove/sleeve joint.

Samantha_Beckett said:
I yell "no! You can't do that! That's my father back there and you can't just leave him there! I've never had a chance to meet him!" and then a congressman looks at me and says "well, you haven't missed much then, have you?", and then they all leave.
Samantha Beckett

I like the humour there. As a person who likes humour, I like comedies in both movies and TV series, its great to have it in dreams. I can't tell you how often I have woken up and laughed at some of my dreams and I think in some ways they would only be funny to me because of how personal they are. Its a great way to stop nightmares if you become slightly lucid in one - you can make a nightmare turn into something funny by replacing the nasty elements with funny ones but it isn't always possible.

BlueSovereign said:
I like the humour there. As a person who likes humour, I like comedies in both movies and TV series, its great to have it in dreams. I can't tell you how often I have woken up and laughed at some of my dreams and I think in some ways they would only be funny to me because of how personal they are. Its a great way to stop nightmares if you become slightly lucid in one - you can make a nightmare turn into something funny by replacing the nasty elements with funny ones but it isn't always possible.

Well, I live and breathe sarcasm so it's inevitable that ir would entre my dreams, hehe :lol. I hope I have another one soon, I've been trying.

Samantha Beckett

well most of my dreams have been more Scott Bakula than QL but i did have one QL dsream in particular that i would like to share. it was about the leap back, and it occured before i even saw it. what happened was that i was in it, i was Sam's younger sister in place of katie (Yay) and i was suppose to be some kind of assistant observer alsong with Al, only now it was with Sam. now i had no idea that thier thoughts were going to be switched before i saw it so my idea that just so happened to appear in this dream was that Al would try to impress the young WWII man's girlfriend in the Al sort of way. so i was in the chamber by myself, i have no idea what Sam was doing, and i was watching Al actually doing a BAD job with this girl. he had been trying to give her a small boquet of flowers, and i don't know exactlly what had happened but they ended up on the floor, petels everywhere, and i moaned "Al, for goodness sake, you're making such a mess" or somehting along the lines as i actually bent down with a dustpan and was able to sweep the petels up despite that i was years away. then i opened the imaging chamber door and Al was able to simply step through back to the present world. before that however i remember Sam sorting out stuff that he had brought back from his leaps, things he had been given, and i distinctly remember Danna's gold braclet thing from her charm. i had said something to him but i forget what, i think it was about leaping agian. but skipping back ahead, once Al was back in the present world, i was happy and said "hey Sam, you're both bakc and ok, so i won't lose you agian Sam" but for some strange reason probably connecting to mirror image Sam wanted to go back out there despite there being no reason to. almost like he felt that he was not done. i got sad and ran off crying behind a couch, and eiather Sam or AL said something that i can not recall, and Sam followed me behind the couch which was quite narrow so he had to squeeze, ah and i remember he said "hey, it's me" and he touched my back but i did not acknowledge him. i turned away and he said "What, now you don't wanna talk to me" this made me turn to him, and i said a line about leaping bakc to the past was more important than me, and by this time he had gotten me out form the couch and he said "look at me, nothing is more important than you" the scene had not time to finish however becasue i awoke, but i found it interesting that depsite that Al was home leaving no appearnt reason for Sam to leap agian, he still wanted to.

you guys have much better dreams though. |I

Ok...I finally had a QL dream last night...the first one I've had in alot of years..a really strange one...but kind of cool...

I was in someone's basement watching a big screen tv when the new QL telefilm, A Bold Leap Forward came on...

I was trying my hardest to find a tape for my VCR to tape it on and the movie was already started....I could see Sam and Al discussing something from the past...like a flashback scene and then they went to another scene of Sam alone in his leaps and we find Dr. Sam Beckett performing in a musical:sing ...and I was like wow! He looks awesome in that musical and he was singing and dancing..lol!! But I was so darned distracted by trying to tape it that I was missing parts of the movie...

About that time, my daughter comes in and tells me, it's ok mom, they're going to show it again and you can catch it next time, but something in my brain kept telling me that this would be the last time it would be aired and I was in a panic...

Suddenly, I remembered that I had already taped it before so I sat down to watch the rest of it, when all of a sudden I woke up! Dern it!!

Its very common for me to experience dreams about a new movie or a new season of a tv show some time before its aired. Even when I had many months between watching QL season 1 and getting season 2 on DVD I had many dreams about the series. Most of which I can't remember, if I kept a dream journal I would be able to though.

I think this thread has spawned a dream situation with us all as I also had a dream about "A bold leap forward" a few nights ago, it wasn't much but I got a look at the new handlink. It wasn't the first one I have had like this, but the new handlink was a more curved, metallic silver and sleaker look and retained some aspects of the gummi-bear link. I was going to draw it that morning to post on this message board but I got distracted and forgot all-about it.

The other dream involving the new hand-link earlier this year also showed me a more futuristic model that had the same transparent look of the season 1 link, but on yellow see-through plastic and a similar shape. It had a ring at the side to put your thumb through on holding so that you could hold it with a looser grip. Its like they were re-building a the new link from scratch again. I also remember meeting up with Al in a nearby village and he let me hold it (even though he's a hologram and I shouldn't be able to see him, let alone touch the device), although I had no idea how to use it. It was funny because Sam turned up a little bit later and we talked about how he was getting on with fixing history and joked about a few things. Like I said in an earlier post, when I meet actors or characters its like we get along like friends that already know each other well. I think my friendly side is always exposed in my dreams.

Side question:

Has anyone ever sung a song in a dream ?

I have many times and its a great experience that I can sing so well and with confidence in my dreams. In reality I can't even build up the courage to do the Karaoakie (sp ?). The strangest dream I have had regarding singing is when I was walking down the central reservation on a dual-carriageway in a city centre. It was weird really because all the cars were driving slowly beside me and towards me from the opposite direction as I was singing. I was aware that people in the cars where listening and I was making the song up as I was singing it. I wish I could recall the lyrics and the melody because I noted that it was such a beautiful song. Because of that dream I got a feeling of what its like to sing in-front of an audience and your heart is racing with excitement all the time. Waking from these are so painful though, especially when you realise you are the only one experiencing it. But I guess I'd hate to have an audience with some of the dreams I have regularly - they are just too personal. If they ever invent a dream-recorder though, I would be happy to pay a handsome sum to own one - you could put some clips of your favourites on the internet (maybe even charge for some of the more exiting ones !) and would make for some wonderful entertainment !

I have never tried to sing in my dreams, but I HAVE danced with...Karen Carpenter!
What song? "Touch Me When We're Dancing".

BlueSovereign said:
Side question:

Has anyone ever sung a song in a dream ?

I have many times and its a great experience that I can sing so well and with confidence in my dreams. In reality I can't even build up the courage to do the Karaoke.

Actually, yes, I have. I remember two times in particular. However, I dreamt I was competing in Star Academie (something similar to American Idol, but here in Quebec), so I was completely freaked... Once I was auditionning and I sang really bad, and the other time I was on stage... I was SO nervous...

Actually, I'm not sure if I told Mike about that when I was over at his place, but the second time I was dreaming I was competing, I was on the competition with my two sisters, and I had no idea what song to sing... and it was the night of the performance!!! I decided to choose to sing a song I knew by heart and I think it turned out not too bad. The reason why I'm talking about Mike in this, is that I had this dream when I was over at Mike's, and upon waking up, I had this song stuck in my head, and after telling him, we ended up watching the episode that this song was in, Piano Man :) Remember it Mike? Yes, it was Somewhere in the Night song by Scott Bakula!!! So I guess I can say I have sung in my dreams.

Another question of the sort, have you ever been able to read while you were dreaming?

I know a lot of people say it is impossible to do so, because of some brainwave thing that prevents you from making sense of the letters you see in your dreams or something, but I am absolutely certain that on a few occasion, I did read while I was dreaming. One I remember I was reading some headline on a publicity pannel somewhere, and I remember very well, I was reading what was written... So did this happen to you? Or am I the only one and it proves to the world I'm weird? LOL :roflmao: :p

See you later guys!!!

Clara

I can read in my dreams, it's no problem. Years ago, after six straight nights of being eaten by the creature from "Alien", I was forced to learn how to control what happens to me in my dreamscape, and I have roughly the same abilities as Neo in the "Matrix" films. It's not that difficult to do, you just have to be aware that you're dreaming, and that none of the "rules" apply.
Clara, I like your avatar! I have had numerous dreams of working in space, repairing satellites, and although I knew that they were dreams, I knew enough to NOT remove my gloves, or my helmet! The dreams were lucid enough to enable me to feel the sensation of microgravity (when I described it to an astronaut he asked me how I knew) and how your fingers and toes get cold on EVA's despite the environmental unit in the EVA suit.
The dream about Karen Carpenter was one of a series which began in late May 2004 and continued until Christmas Eve 2004.
I was never a fan, and still am not. I only own two of their albums, and only bought "Gold" and Karen's solo album after the dreams began.
They were fascinating...

spaceflight101 said:
I can read in my dreams, it's no problem. Years ago, after six straight nights of being eaten by the creature from "Alien", I was forced to learn how to control what happens to me in my dreamscape, and I have roughly the same abilities as Neo in the "Matrix" films. It's not that difficult to do, you just have to be aware that you're dreaming, and that none of the "rules" apply.
Clara, I like your avatar! I have had numerous dreams of working in space, repairing satellites, and although I knew that they were dreams, I knew enough to NOT remove my gloves, or my helmet! The dreams were lucid enough to enable me to feel the sensation of microgravity (when I described it to an astronaut he asked me how I knew) and how your fingers and toes get cold on EVA's despite the environmental unit in the EVA suit.
The dream about Karen Carpenter was one of a series which began in late May 2004 and continued until Christmas Eve 2004.
I was never a fan, and still am not. I only own two of their albums, and only bought "Gold" and Karen's solo album after the dreams began.
They were fascinating...

i have had those, where i know i am dreaming, one was really funny, i was with the live action mystery inc minus Scooby himself, and there was this one part of it where i was in this buliding with them and we were on this elevator,and they all ran off when it got to the right floor, and i tried to run with them but i fell behind because as i said above i cannot run in dreams, and fred said to me "hey can you pick up the pace a little?" and i actually replied "i'm sorry but this is a dream and in dreams i cant run". it was kinda funny.

SBF;
If it's too hard to run, fly! You can do it. You'll have to teach yourself to do it, but it begins with one simple thought:
"I know that this is a dream, and I can do anything!"

SamBeckettfann said:
i have never sung in my dreams eaither. besides the dream i aldready described i think my best Ql dream, was not even a QL dream it was a dream where i was in college and Scott Bakula kissed me full on the mouth!.:dreaming

No fair! I want your dream!! Lucky!

I flew a couple dreams in my dreams. I was able to fly all around my house, but if I flew outside my front or back doors, I plummeted to the ground and then woke up.

Samantha Beckett