Shenandoah Outdoor (4)

laurence

Project QL Intern
Hi all!!! :p

shenandoah41defr.JPG

Larger image and close-ups here

http://www.scottbakuladrawings.fr/Shenandoah4 outdoor.html

Good lord, you are talented! I always know when I see a thread on the art page from you, it's gonna be a treat to view. Great job, Laurence! :) This may seem odd, I think one of the best features of the piece would be the teeth. I don't know why, but that's just what my eyes kept going back to.

Your sketches are great! You are extremely talented! Your style reminds me very much of comic book artist Alex Ross. Forgive me if this question has been asked on these forums already, but have you ever considered submitting your work to DC or Marvel, or even another comic publisher?

Your sketches are great! You are extremely talented! Your style reminds me very much of comic book artist Alex Ross. Forgive me if this question has been asked on these forums already, but have you ever considered submitting your work to DC or Marvel, or even another comic publisher?

I don't know Alex Ross's work, and no, this didn't cross my mind:roflmao: .You know, I make a drawing from time to time and it's only recreational, and to be honest I think I'm really far from the guys this level :bowbut thanks, many thanks for the suggestion
And thanks to all for your comments :p