How would you improve your least favorite episodes?

Lightning McQueenie

Project QL Intern
Dec 8, 2005
The "Worst Episodes of Quantum Leap" thread, being so negative in nature, unsurprisingly brought out the worst in some of us (myself included), so in an effort to bring back some positivity, I would like to know how you would improve some of your least favorite episodes?

Not entirely on topic, but after being disappointed with watching a flat episode with a friend (pretty sure it was Piano Man), my friend turned to me and said "if there weren't poor episodes, there wouldn't be good ones."

At the time I thought it was the dumbest thing I'd ever heard, but looking back, he had a point...

And as I have always said, there aren't any bad episodes of Quantum Leap. They all have some redeeming feature, so I'm sure we'd still take what we have warts and all ��

And as I have always said, there aren't any bad episodes of Quantum Leap. They all have some redeeming feature, so I'm sure we'd still take what we have warts and all ��

I don't know if I'd agree with that 100% (it's been a while since I saw Blood Moon) but I generally agree, yes. There are definitely a handful each season that seem more "special" than the rest (IMO), but there's very few I'd skip.

I don't know if I'd agree with that 100% (it's been a while since I saw Blood Moon) but I generally agree, yes. There are definitely a handful each season that seem more "special" than the rest (IMO), but there's very few I'd skip.

Even though Blood Moon is very deserving of the title of the worst episode of Quantum Leap, even it has redeeming features. Some of the acting from the woman who played Lady Covington is amazing, and Al is hilarious :)