Happy Anniversary Al's Place

Nine years? Wow - can't believe our forum got started that long ago! I have made so many friends here and am so glad this forum still brings Leapers together from all over the world. Hopefully one day we'll have a new series to help bring even more folks here to discuss our favorite series - Quantum Leap!

Thanks to everyone still here and to those that have helped us build and sustain over the years.

And nine years is just the forum. It's definitely been some 10-11 years since I met some of my fellow Leapers who frequent this board. A whole decade.

I can't even begin to say how much I adore you all. Quantum Leap was the first fandom I ever became really active in, and so many of the people I've met over the years have become like a secondary family. I wish I'd had the chance to go to the Con so I could have met you guys face to face. Maybe there will still be a chance in future.

I love this board. It's the first one I've been a member of. And while I haven't written a lot I'm here everyday. I hope it continues for a long time still. Happy Anniversary!!

Nine years? :eek I can't believe it! This was the first forum I ever registered for (when I was on that kick), and this is still one of the best group of people I've met. Good luck, and I hope you make it another decade. :)